Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exdeath

Exdeath

Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Empty
PostSubject: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm

As the waves of the sea arrived at the sands of the beach, the steps of a traveler were heard from the distance. This man was not like any other person in this universe... In fact, he didn't even belong to this universe itself. He transported himself to save his life, something that might have been selfish and coward for the people that were his friends... Well, those people didn't exist, so why to care about that? Exdeath was this man, once a great conqueror, a being made of pure evil, a man with little feelings about anyone else besides himself.

The travel through universes seemed to have cleaned his soul, but not enough... Not enough to make him forget what were his true porpuses. He was there to conquer, to destroy his enemies, to bring chaos...

But that day, he only wanted a walk. Like there he was not known and was not feared, he could walk freely without disturbing... and make others to disturb him.

He was, as always, in his sky blue armor and the many decorations he had on it. He didn't want to put it off... It was hard to move in his real form, anyways.

He was unarmed, with not desire of fighting, something weird on him. He was just walking through the beach, making big footprints in the sand. He could feel people with great light nearby, but it was not time to mess with some other Warriors of Light...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Sora had just woken up, and it he had fully recovered from things that had happened a few days earlier. He lay in bed, after waking up and he sighed. He looked out his window and saw the beach. "Ah, today will be a nice day to visit the beach." He said to himself. After getting everything ready, he ran out his door and into the bright daylight. He looked at the sky and it had been another beautiful day on this island. He did not know what he was in for, but he had hoped it would be another day with his friends. He smiled and sat close to the water.

Soon, Sora saw a strange figure, near the beach. This figure was not close to Sora, but he had never seen this before. It looked like a man in was in kind of armor, that he had never seen before. Sora looked at the man, for a few moments before running over to him. He did not seem to have any desire to harm anyone on the island, so at that moment, Sora began to run to the man. In a few seconds, he had reached the man, and waved at him. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Sora." He put his hand out and smiled. Sora was friendly to the man, but he still kept his guard up, because he did not know him.
Back to top Go down
Exdeath

Exdeath

PostSubject: Re: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 pm

As Exdeath walked more through the beach, he started to wonder where the people living on the islands could be. Finally, he heard someone running behind him. The presence of this person... It was no normal. It was too similar to a Warrior of Light, and that was not of his like. Exdeath turned around and saw a normal kid, running towards him. He had no weapon on hand, but he still needed to have his guard ready for anything. This brown haired kid reached him and talked to him, putting his hand out.

Evident. Like he was not known on this world, people could talk to him freely without fearing what he could do to them. Crossing his hands, Exdeath said with his strange voice:

My name is Exdeath, kid. You don't know who I am, and that's the only reason I'll let this pass...

He was not used to call people by their name, but then he talked again to this Sora kid:

Kid, I can sense you are not a normal person. Your light is enough to be noticed from far away...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 pm

The man seemed a bit odd, to be on this village. The thing that confused him the most, is why he had never seen this man in his life. He did not really see many new people on Destiny Island, and none had been like this. The man did seem to have a dark aura around him, and Sora did not like that. Exdeath also seemed quite powerful, but Sora knew, if he had Riku and Kairi at his side, he would not be a problem. Sora also realized the many was not here to cause trouble, because the simply fact of him feeling his light, and he had bet that he could feel Riku and Kairi's. "Well, it is sure nice to meet you. And pass what? I did not do anything wrong." He smiled at the man, because he wanted to seem as nice as he could.

Sora pointed to the beach and looked up at the Exdeath. "Exdeath, it seems you don't have many friends were you come from. I guess I can be your first." He smiled and ran a little ahead of Exdeath. "Come on, we can talk a bit, but lets do it somewhere like at the beach. Maybe Riku and Kairi are over there!" He smiled and continued to run towards the beach, hoping his friends would be waiting for him there. "You have nothing to fear here, we won't hurt you!" Sora laughed and stopped where he was before he noticed the man.
Back to top Go down
Exdeath

Exdeath

PostSubject: Re: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

That... wasn't expected. This kid was no inviting him to the beach? He knew that people would not treat him as the feared emperor anymore, but this kid was too nice... Maybe nice enough to be dangerous to himself. And... He even said that there was nothing to fear. To him, that was some kind of insult, but Exdeath only closed his hand with power and managed to put all the words he wanted to say to this Sora kid in his head. He followed his game, and walked to the beach with him. There was not much wind, but his cape was still moving from one side to another, without stoping.

Sora also named some Riku and Kairi... Maybe on of them was the other light presence he had felt in the Islands, but the other one... Was the other one the most dark presence around? He did not know. Exdeath then looked at Sora, or did what seemed to be that, because his eyes could not be seen with his armor, and said:

Kid, you may not know who am I really, and it's seriously something you wouldn't like to know... But if you're interested, I can tell you, heh...

Of course, like he was there, Exdeath could always talk with this kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)   Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through this new universe... (Open. Join. Now.)
Page 1 of 1