Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
On the beach, under the moon (private) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
On the beach, under the moon (private) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
On the beach, under the moon (private) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
On the beach, under the moon (private) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

On the beach, under the moon (private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

On the beach, under the moon (private) Empty
PostSubject: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm

"From underneath the trees we watch the sky
Confusing stars with satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight.
Singing amen, I'm alive . . .
Singing amen, I'm alive."

Nickelback "If Everyone Cared"

Kairi sat down next to Riku with her heart fluttering madly within her chest. Everything had happened so quickly that it made her head whirl a bit. Just a day ago she had thought that . . . this - this feeling was impossible. That she would spend her whole life, it seemed, watching Riku and Sora fighting and laughing and challenging each other.

And now?

Now the choice had been made, at last, and it was her choice, not her mother's choice, not her friends' choice, not the choice of anyone else around her. Hers and hers alone.

She had chosen Riku.

It was the best day of her life, and in some ways the worst. She hated to hurt Sora. She hated that he had been hurt. He had gone through just as much as Riku had to save her. He had carried her heart for her, sacrificed his own to see her whole. He was her friend, forever.

He just wasn't Riku.

Kairi sighed, softly, within herself. Even now she was afraid to put into true words what she felt, afraid that perhaps the words themselves would change what was so new and strange within her.

"I haven't actually been doing much of anything," she confessed softly, in answer to the question he had asked. "Just, sort of, taking things one day after another. I missed you when you were gone. I'm sorry I got myself kidnapped like that." Tears had started to gather, tears of a different sort than before.

She had been taken prisoner because she'd gone looking for Sora, as much as for Riku, and there were people who had been trying to hurt Sora, to kill him. They wanted to use her as bait to catch him. Riku had been the one to rescue her.

And now, she was sitting here with Riku, on a precipice of her own, and she'd already started to lift her feet to jump.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Riku leaned back, staring up at the night sky. It had been a long time since he had just sat back and looked at the stars. it had been even longer since he had been able to spend time like this with Kairi. Riku turned to her, and frowned at her slightly.

"You're sorry you got kidnapped? So, you think it's your fault that your life was put in danger? If you're going to blame someone, blame the two of us. Two of the strongest people in the universe, and we can't even protect one girl. Sure, we can save planets, beat the bad guys, but we can't protect the one thing we care about most. You have no idea how...helpless... I felt, when you got kidnapped."

Riku sighed; this really wasn't the direction he wanted to go. The past has passed, and he wanted to concentrate on the present.

"Anyway, enough of that. I have....another question for you, and I want you to be totally honest. Why did you choose me over Sora? Sora would be the obvious choice, from an outside point of view; you two are so much alike you could be brother and sister. I can't see why you would actually choose me. I honestly can't see what you see in me, Kai."

Stomach churning, heart beating faster, Riku waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Kairi smiled. "Because we practically are brother and sister. Sora . . ." she sighed. The most difficult part of being honest with him was being honest with herself, "Sora is too much like me, I guess." Her stomach tightened and she looked at Riku, met his eyes with her own.

"I look at you and I see someone who cared enough for me to throw away everything, even himself, and I'm not worth that. I see someone who is strong, stronger than I am, but who needs me."

Her stomach twisted tighter within her, but she had to press forward. He needed to hear the words. "Sora . . . Sora is sweet, but he's also annoying. Like a brother annoying. I would never mistake you for my brother." She reached up to gently touch his face. "I would never want you to be my brother."

She giggled slightly. "You know what finally made up my mind for me?" She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "I imagined him trying to kiss me, and I had to laugh. It was so silly."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Riku blinked; he had honestly never thought of it like that. He had seen the affection between them, but had thought it was a different kind of love. He groaned; had he really been that blind?

"So, all this time I've spent fighting him and worrying over this was pointless? Man, I feel stupid."

Riku sighed, staying silent for a minute, thinking to himself and just enjoying the atmosphere. Riku turned to face Kairi directly, his face half-serious, half-playful.

"So, you imagined kissing Sora, and it made you laugh? Well, that's comforting. Me, I've been imagining this for quite a while."

Riku placed his hand behind Kairi's head, pulling her closer. Hesitating for the merest half-second, he brought his face closer, and kissed her; quick, gentle, and sweet. Pulling himself back, Riku actually blushed a bit, stammering over his words.

"i-I'm sorry, but I've been wanting to do that for longer than I care to think about."

Riku leaned back, stomach churning with nervousness. The bright moonlight shone down on the couple, catching highlights in his silver hair and casting dancing spots of light on Kairi's face.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Kairi felt her heart leap into her throat as Riku kissed her. It was strange, different, and exciting all at once. She felt like Blizzard was sending spikes through her stomach and Thunder was charging through her body.

She flushed a bright red, which she hoped wasn't too noticible in the moonlight, as it ended, and she couldn't help but feel a strange pain that it ended so soon.

"I - I've been wanting you to do that for a long time, too." She hesitated for a moment, wanting to say something, but uncertain just what to say. "I -" Words failed her and she stuttered for a time before falling silent again.

She hated that she was so awkward. She couldn't imagine that he was feeling this awkward. Not Riku.

((Oh, how little teenage girls know . . .))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Riku, finally starting to relax, grinned at her, noting the way her flushed face seemed to match her hair. Listening to her stuttering, Riku frowned slightly; She wasn't, it seemed, very relaxed; perhaps he could fix that. Riku leaned in once more, confident this time. The kiss was longer, slightly deeper, more passionate. As he pulled away, Riku gently stroked her cheek.

"What's wrong? You seem nervous. C'mon, Kai, relax. You're making me nervous, here. Did I do something wrong?"

Riku looked into Kairi's eyes, hoping to find the answers he sought.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Kairi smiled, hearing the way her heartbeat thumped strangely at his touch, the way it would pause completely at his kiss. She flushed deeply again. "N- no," she shook her head briefly, "no, you're not doing anything wrong. Nothing at all."

Her stomach clenched again. "I just . . ." How could she explain to him that just being here had her so tied up in knots of excitement that she couldn't help but be nervous? How could she make him understand that this was what she had been dreaming about for years?

She smiled again and tilted her head slightly to the side. "I'm fine, Riku. For the first time in a long time, I'm fine. I'm just . . . getting used to this." She took his hand in hers. "I still . . . can't believe this is real." She sighed. "I hope I'm not dreaming and will wake to find it all gone."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Riku grinned down at her, watching the moonlight dance in her eyes. To be honest, he couldn't believe this was happening either. This was far too...perfect... to be reality. But there was no way he was going to admit that aloud. A guy could hope, couldn't he?

"Kairi, believe me, this is no dream. This is far too perfect to be a dream. I honestly never thought we'd actually be here, together. We have all the time in the world to get used to this, so don't feel rushed. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever separate us again. I can at least promise you that much."

Riku pulled her closer, crushing her to his chest; Dream or not, he was going to make the most of this. Riku suddenly remembered something; he had something to give her. Riku pulled something from is pocket, something small, and metallic. Letting it dangle by the chain, Riku moved it so that Kairi could easily see it; a small Heartless symbol, on a necklace. ((Link to closest thing I could find; http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51f9mRvjhBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg))

"This is for you. my heart belongs to you, and only you. Wear this as a reminder."

Riku undid the clasp, and, with shaking hands, placed the necklace around her neck. He hoped she didn't notice the shaking; He was just as nervous as she was, he just hid it better.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

((Aww, cute! I love the necklace!))

Kairi reached a hand up to gently touch the necklace. It was so sweet of him to have a necklace for her. She smiled at him, her eyes glittering with happy tears. "Thank you." She reached out to run her fingertips along his cheek. "I'll have to find something to give you in return."

She was so very happy. There were tremors of nervousness, of fear, but they were far in the back of her mind right then. She had to see the King, eventually, and learn how to use her Keyblade. She wanted to be strong enough to stand beside Riku. He deserved someone strong enough to stand beside him.

"I'll be stronger, Riku, I promise. I'll learn so that I can stand beside you. I want . . ." she bit her lip silently for a moment, "I want to stand beside you." She took a deep breath. "I want you to be proud of me."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm

ooc: Stop bringing the Sora down. I am not annoying! Razz
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am

Sora: for the last time...SHUT UP! Are you illiterate? If not, read the title again..hm...I wonder what that wierd word is that says "private"? Um...maybe it means STAY OUT IF YOU WEREN'T INVITED!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 pm

((*Sigh*))

Riku looked down at the waves, thinking to himself.

"Kairi, you don't have to give me anything. Just having you here is more than enough. Feels sort of weird, knowing I'll be fighting with you instead of for you. But, if that's what you want, I'll help train you myself. And, besides, how could I not be proud of you? You're already stronger than I am, than Sora is. We've let the very Darkness we fight seep into us, and your heart is still pure. When you learn to fight, you'll probably be even stronger than the two of us are; you have so much potential, it's not even funny. "

Riku sighed, looking out to the sea once more; It was rather ironic, really. The person he had spent so long protecting, spent so long fighting for, wanted to fight with him. And she would. Riku almost shuddered at the though of Kairi running at a Twilight Thorn, keyblade in hand. Now THAT was a scary thought.

"All I want in return is a promise from you; don't go off trying to fight anything dangerous at first. Leave the big ones to me. As for when you've finished training..... Yeah, you're still not fighting them alone. Just the thought of you trying to take down a Twilight Thorn or one of the Organization members is gonna give me heart problems. When we fight, we fight together, at the very least. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 am

((Riku, is that not how you wanted me to handle it? I figured you had a problem with him pestering you and Mrs. Grizzley by your PM))
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Kairi sighed. "I'm not as strong as you or Sora. I'm just . . . I'm not. I'm scared and I hesitate and I got myself kidnapped for crying out loud. What kind of strength is that? Every time I turn around something else is coming after me as a way to hurt you or him. How can you say that I'm stronger than you are when all I've done is need rescue at every turn?"

Tears of frustration started up in her eyes and she sighed dramatically. "And I can't seem to stop crying over everything." She flailed her hands helplessly. "See? I can't even seem to keep from crying now, when everything is so wonderful . . ."

She met his eyes with her own and tried to smile. "I wouldn't think of trying to take anything on my own if you were with me. I don't want to stand alone; I want to stand beside you. I want to help you, not hinder you."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am

Riku shivered; the night was getting cold. Perhaps it was time to head in. And, he had someone he wanted Kairi to meet. Riku leapt to his feet in one fluid motion,grabbing Kairi's hand, pulling her to her feet.

"Hey, Kairi, I've been hiding something from you, and I don't want any secrets between us any more. Well, c'mon, I've got someone I want you to meet. And, of course, it's past time you get to see my house; I've been to your guys' houses before, but you've never even stopped by before. Could probably use a woman's touch, if you're willing to help me redecorate sometime."

A few minutes later, and they had arrived; It was a decent-sized house, well kept and clean. There was a light going in one of the windows, which made Riku frown for a second, before he broke into a grin; seems he had learned how to reach the light switch, evidently. Riku swept Kairi off her feet, cradling her carefully in his arms. He grinned down at her, his voice somewhat breathless, his heart beating a bit faster.

"Practice for later, y'know. Hope you don't mind, gotta be able to do it right when it really counts."

With a wink down at her, Riku carried her up the steps, opening the door and walking in, kicking off his shoes with a bit of difficulty. The light clicked off; He sensed the mood, evidently, and wanted to help out a bit. Riku carried her through the completely dark rooms, careful not to accidentally whack her head on anything; he knew his house, and he knew the darkness. Wasn't all that hard, to be honest. Riku laid her down on the couch, walking over to the light switch on the wall on the opposite side of the room. A small, dark shape could barely be seen, leaping onto the couch next to Kairi, sitting directly above her head, staring down at her.

"Well, I guess it's time to introduce the latest member of the family. Kairi, meet Shadow."

Riku flipped on the lights. A small, furry face, filled with curiosity, was mere inches from Kairi. After a couple quick sniffs, Shadow lapped at her face enthusiastically. Evidently, Shadow approved of her.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Kairi was filled with a raging curiosity as Riku took her over to his house, a place she had never been, even as long as the two had known each other. He never talked about his parents, and she had a strange idea that maybe he didn't have any, or might as well not have any for some odd reason. She'd just never gotten around to asking about the matter.

He'd always seemed to just take care of himself.

Her heart, though, thumped wildly when he swept her up into his arms. Practice for later . . . The very thought made her heart do all sorts of odd rhythms. Someday . . . someday there would be a "later", she was certain.

She tried to stay silent as he carried her through the darkness, even though her curiosity was driving her more than a little crazy. When he flipped the light on, though, she didn't expect what she saw.

Kairi's eyes widened slightly as she looked up at the small pup. She was silent for only a moment before she squealed in delight and reached her arms up to pull the puppy down to hug him. "Ohhhh, he's adorable!" She cuddled the little one as close as he would let her. Her parents had never let her have a dog of her own, much less any other pets. They were messy, they said.

This little one, though, was just too cute.

She looked up at Riku and for a moment her heart twisted in sympathy for him. He and the pup had been the only ones in this house for she didn't know how long. He didn't deserve to live his life alone, not like this. She smiled, large, then at him. She was here now. He and Shadow weren't alone any longer.

"When did you get him?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Riku walked over to the couch, plopping down with a sigh, next to Kairi and Shadow, who was now simply looking between Kairi and his owner, evidently wondering about their connection; Riku was the only human he knew, and he was curious about this new person. She seemed so different from his master. And he noticed, that whenever they looked at each other, their heartbeats elevated slightly. Very curious. Suddenly, as he looked at Riku's face, it clicked.

"Hey, Shadow, go get your collar, would you? I think Kairi would like to see it. And grab yourself a bone from the box while you're at it, buddy; You totally deserve it, for that little trick with the lights. Very clever."

Shadow nodded once, his eyes bright. With a quick wiggle, he freed himself from Kairi's grasp, and bolted through the doorway, toenails clicking as he swerved around the corner, carpet giving way to hardwood flooring. A small thump sounded, cardboard falling from a height. Shadow came prancing back into the living room, a thin, black leather collar and a milk bone held in his mouth. With a quick hop, Shadow plopped into Riku's lap, depositing the collar into his hand, before laying down between the two, gnawing contentedly at his treat, his expression blissful.

"Well, as you've seen, Shadow is no normal pup. I found him waiting on my doorstep, with nothing but his collar with him. No idea why, but he seems smarter than any other dog I've ever met. In all honesty, he's smarter than I am. We've played chess together, and he's beaten me almost every single time."

Shadow chuffed quietly, evidently pleased by the compliment. Riku handed Kairi the collar, pointing out the purple stitching on the underside of the collar.

"This, so far, is my only hint, but it's not much help. No idea what "Mystery Train" refers to, but I'm willing to bet that whatever it is, it's got to be related to how he got so smart. Any ideas? Think it over, a bit, please. It sounds vaguely familiar, so I thought maybe you'd recognize it. I'm gonna grab us something to drink, so feel free to get acquainted with Shadow a bit. He can be a bit bratty at times, but he's family, so play nice."

Riku strode into the kitchen. As he rounded the corner, a loud thump, followed by a lot of cursing, issued from the room; Evidently, Shadow had forgotten to pick up the box of biscuits, and Riku had tripped over one in the dark. The pup winced, realizing what had happened, before looking up at Kairi and rolling his eyes, obviously disdainful of his klutzy owner.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Kairi hid her laughter behind a hand and tried not to let it get louder than a soft giggle. After a moment she looked down at the collar for a while, turning it over several times. "Hmm, Mystery Train . . ." She looked at the puppy, tilting her head curiously. "I don't know what it means any more than he does. I suppose you know, though, Shadow."

It was strange, talking to a dog and expecting him to understand every word, but she didn't know what else to do. "You are a very smart little dog, aren't you? Why did you choose Riku? Hmm? Did you just pick a house at random? or did you choose this one because you saw him and knew that he needed you?"

She sighed, more interested in the one-sided conversation than she gave herself credit for. "I chose him too, you know. He needed me and I needed him. Sora never made my stomach flip just by looking at me. Riku does, every time." She smiled and leaned closer to the pup, who was blissfully chewing on his milkbone while looking up at her. "I think he's been alone too long, don't you, Shadow? He needs us, both of us." Her voice softened a touch. "I need him, too." She leaned even closer to the pup and lowered her voice a touch more. "I'll tell you a secret. I really like it when he kisses me."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Shadow looked up at Kairi, and nodded once, a small whine escaping his throat. He bounded onto the small coffee table in ront of the couch, and grabbed a small, black remote; the remote to the large stereo system that took a corner of the room. Nosing the buttons, Shadow turned it on, and used the disc scip button, searching for the disc he wanted. Nosing play, the song started. Linkin Park- Faint.

Spoiler:

Riku simply stood there, dark memories seeping to the surface; He had used to listen to this song every day, thinking of Kairi. But, no more. Not after tonight. As the song ended, Riku strode into the room, two mugs in his hands. He set them down on the table, and grabbed the remote, and stopped the disc, popping the offending disc out. Riku walked over and grabbed it. After a second's hesitation, he chucked it into a nearby trashcan. No more depressing songs for him. Riku walked back to the table, and picked up the pup, bring him face-to-face.

"Alight, I get it. Yeah, no more depressed Riku; no more reason for it. Now stop messing with my remote, you keep getting drool on it when you want to listen to music."

Riku set the pup down, and took his spot on the couch, grabbing his mug of hot chocolate and taking a sip, sighing. Riku spoke upp, after a moment of silence, feeling the need to explain himself to Kairi.

"I guess I should explain. Since he arrived, Shadow's never really liked the music I listen to. Made me depressed, and he didn't like that. That disc I just trashed was a collection of all the songs that made me think of you, of us. So, naturally, it was filled with depressing love songs. Since we've shared the fruit, I don't need the disc anymore. Shadow was asking, in a roundabout way, if it was because of you that I was happy, for once. Couldn't be more happy right now.I have you, Shadow, and a group of friends I would do anything for; I couldn't ask for anything more."

Shadow leapt up on Riku's lap, and sniffed interestedly at the Hot Chocolate, before sneezing and shaking his head; evidently, he didn't like the smell of chocolate. Shadow stepped in between the two, grabbing Riku's hand gently with his teeth. He set it down on Kairi's, then rested his head on Riku's wrist, trapping his hand there. Riku rolled his eyes at Kairi; a puppy trying to play matchmaker. This was a new one.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Kairi watched with interest as the pup worked the controls to the stereo. She had never seen such an intelligent dog before. It was rather entertaining, almost like Shadow was an actual person in a puppy's body. The song that played, though, made her eyes go round with surprise. She looked up at Riku as the song came to an end, and watched him throw the disk away.

She listened to his explanation patiently, and then had to smile as little Shadow tried to play matchmaker.

She took hold of Riku's hand with her own. He wasn't going to pull away from her, not this time.

"I have spent the last several years, other than the time that we couldn't remember him, listening to my mother go on and on about Sora this and Sora that. She . . . she's been planning my life, I think, from the time I was adopted and that life included him, not you." She looked up at met his eyes with her own. "I don't want the life my mother has planned for me. I want a life with you. I like it that you're happy now. I'm happy now."

She pulled him by his hand towards her. Shadow needed to get out of the way, and he probably would, because there was going to shortly be a space issue. She rose up on her knees on the couch and pulled his hand around behind her, entwining her fingers with his, as she wrapped her other arm around his neck, pulling them closer together.

She chuckled softly. "I think the hot chocolate can wait a little bit don't you think?" Then she leaned her face closer to his and kissed him, deeply.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Shadow squealed in surprise as the two slid together, forcing him to evacuate the couch. As he landed on the carpeted floor, he glared up at the two, then looked away, chuffing with disgust; Human affection. He was only 2 months old, but even he felt disgusted by the lovefest. Nose held in the air, looking disdainful, Shadow could be heard clicking his way up the stairs, towards bed.

Riku didn't even notice his disappearance. Riku pulled back for a second, mug shaking precariously in his hand; spilling hot chocolate on her would be sure to put a damper on the mood. He set the mug down, and looked at Kairi, a contemplative look on his face.

"Hmm, not sure which is sweeter; You, or the hot chocolate. I think a bit more study is in order."

Riku wrapped one hand behind Kairi's neck, holding her in place. With his free hand, he cupped ths side of her face, bringing his face in closer, for a long, deep, lingering kiss. He pulled back, and glanced down at the cup of now-forgotten hot chocolate. Left hand still gently stroking her face, Riku picked up the mug, and took another small sip, shaking his head.

"You win this one, Kairi. Compared to you, this tastes about as appealing as mud."

Riku wrapped both of his arms around her back, bringing her head to rest against his chest. He stuck his head into her hair, inhaling deeply; He had always loved the smell of her hair. Wonder what shampoo she used? Even after hours of swimming in the ocean, her hair still managed to retain that same delicious scent.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Kairi chuckled softly as she lay close to him, listening to the beating of his heart right below her ear. "This is very nice."

She shifted slightly, trying to fit closer to him, and heard a crinkling sound from her pocket. It was enough to distract her and she sighed in frustration. "Riku, I need . . ." she sighed again, frustrated at her own fear. She looked up at him. "I want nothing more than to sit here all night talking with you but . . ." she sighed again. "King Mickey said that he was going to wait for me in Twilight Town." Her voice faded to a sigh. "I probably need to go."

She hugged him close for a moment longer. "I don't know if I'm brave enough, though."

She sighed and reluctantly pushed herself back up. "I need to do this. I need to be strong enough to help you." She smiled, though it was a touch wobbly. "He said that I have to go alone, but I don't see why you couldn't meet me there afterwards."

Her eyes were very wide. "I would like to see you, afterwards."

---
Eventually, though, it was time to go and face whatever waited for her in the Old Mansion in Twilight Town.

((And that ends the thread, unless Riku wants to add something.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the beach, under the moon (private)   On the beach, under the moon (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the beach, under the moon (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Destiny Islands :: RPG-
Jump to: