Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Attack!(open) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Attack!(open) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Attack!(open) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Attack!(open) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Attack!(open)

Go down 
+4
Sephiroth
Axel
Surie
Sora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 am

Sora had fallen asleep, in the sand, while he had been at the beach. Things had been calm, but Sora knew that things, were not going to be that way for long. With the keyblade still with Sora, and this weapon caused things to happen, but it also has helped him a lot. This meant, he enjoyed carrying it around with him. He was still sleeping, and dreaming about all things he had been threw and suddenly awoke, after he had been touched. He awoke to many heartless around him and knew that things would only get worse, if he did not do something. He jumped up and his blade appeared. Soon, Nobodies followed with the heartless. He thought that the Nobodies would have, come with the heartless, it would be a lot easier to fight.

He knew that this would be a smaller attack, if he had stopped it soon, but if he did not, it could get bigger and even bring more powerful Nobodies and heartless. He glared at the enemies that came at him, and slashed at them, left and right. Thy were coming no stop, and if he was going to end it quickly, he knew he needed more help. However, he knew he could not call for help, as this would take time. He hoped someone would come soon, before things got out of hand. He jumped in the air and landed in the middle of the group and started swinging around at everything coming at him. "Come on!" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Surie

Surie

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 pm

From the darkest of shadows emerged the heartless being otherwise known as Surie, a nobody from The World that Never was. Her identity was quite obvious due to the black Organization XIII cloak she wore with the boots and such to match. She saw the battle taken place as she stayed at a distance, her arms crossed as her emotionless green eyes gazed at the kid fighting off numerous heartless and nobodies. At first she didn't recognize him, until seeing him draw the well known key blade and fight joggled deep memories that made her wince in sudden pain. She gripped her hands in her head and bent down as her head throbbed, unable to understand what was going on. Images flashed through her shut eyes and she took a step forward towards the mass of heartless, nobodies, and the fighting boy. 'What is this....what is this pain!?' she yelled in her mind.

Suddenly, Surie seemed to drop down from the heavens as she landed in the soft sand and shot out her hand, open palm. Darkness began to form before she grabbed and drew her hand down, a black and red sword appearing as she stood there. Her head throbbed before she felt a piercing pain in her chest as if she were stabbed. She couldn't explain the events, however she now felt driven by a strange instinct. One by one she began to slash rapidly at the oncoming heartless and nobodies, fending them off before glancing back at the boy from beneath her hood. She leaped back and suddenly stood before him, trying to stop him as she held out an arm to stay put. The heartless began to come at her and she focused as her sword began to vibrate slightly, energy building up in within it. She drew in her blade before slashing outward, a wave of built up energy releasing.

The built up energy came out and began to expand as it got further away, cutting the heartless and nobodies as it passed by them. Charged with fire energy, the heartless and nobodies would soon be burned as well which would no doubt cause some sort of pain. After the attack, Surie lowered the blade slightly and stared at the leftover heartless and nobodies. She glanced back at the boy for a moment as she slouched slightly. Majority of the enemies had been destroyed but the few still remained. Thus, she left them in the boy's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 am

Sora noticed the figure arrive from the darkness. By now, he learned that people coming from the darkness, were not evil, but they just knew how to use the dark. They were like Riku, who was a good guy, but used dark as an ability. He did not know, if they were going to attack him, but he had hoped not. Sora looked at the person and could not see their face. But they did not attack him, the person did fight off the heartless and the nobodies. However, this was not the end of the matter. "Thanks for the help, but I think there is something else coming." He pointed to a dark cloud, hovering over them. Sora had felt this power before. "I've beaten this enemy, many times before, but never like this." He began to get a bit worried. It was the Darkside, along with a nobody just like it.

"Alright, this is the big one! We are gonna have to work together." He yelled out, as other heartless and nobodies appeared, after the two. Sora glared at them all, and then ran at the Darkside. He began to slash at it's arms, because he knew how this thing fought. However, he was soon grabbed by the nobody boss. He did not know how this boss fought. He would need help from the person who had shown up, but he knew he would need more. "We are gonna need more people, to help us." Sora yelled out as he struggled to get out of the hold of the Nobody. "Oh, and I'm Sora!"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Axel watched from a distance as the human side of his best friend fought against the massive amount of heartless and nobodies. He didn’t plan on becoming involved in the battle for the sheer purpose of visual entertainment, but then, a dark portal formed and revealed the appearance of a mysterious figure sporting the traditional Organization XIII uniform. Axel didn’t have an idea on who this person was because the figure had her/his hood covering his/her face.

Axel continued to watch as the duo battled against the heartless when he noticed a figure appear. Another, more powerful, nobody started to waltz its way towards the battlefield. All of a sudden, several heartless and nobodies attempted to ambush Axel from behind. Without even diverting his gaze, Axel snapped the fingers on his right hand and, instantly, the heartless and nobodies bursted into flames and disappeared. Upon seeing Sora captured by the nobody, Axel let out a sigh. ‘It seems that I have to join in now.’ And with that, Axel summoned both his chakram and threw one of them at the boss, tearing off its arm and freeing Sora from its grip. Axel then jumped his way towards the battlefield, catching the chakram that he threw as he started to tear threw the many heartless and nobodies that surrounded the now trio.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 pm

TIs a shame Axel..

The Cloaked figure was watching the events unfold, the heartless, the Nobodies...The keyblade holder. He knew that this would end badly if axel, one of his best Members, got involved. His white hair covered underneath the cloak. He steped forward, his powere leaking into the world around him as he appeared. The 2 Major boss enimies stoping in their tracks at the Newcomer. HIs voice was commanding and lacked emotion completely.

"Axel...im ashamed in your interference in this matter."

The figure raised his hand and the Giant scale nobody faded into nothingness and Darkside merely frze in its trcks. Any Hearltess and nobodies were frozen in fear ecept the few with actual thoughts and feelings. Axel, the Fraud wearing the organization cloak. And the Holder of the keyblade.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Kairi had finally gotten to sleep after what had been the longest night of her life. She had turned and curled on her side on the sands of the beach. She woke to the sounds of battle and sat up slowly, sand still stuck to her cheek. She brushed it off as she tried to rub her eyes into focus.

There were shapes further down the beach, black cloaks, and she thought she saw Sora.

That made her blink several times, her eyesight suddenly coming into focus. Sora. Her friend. Surrounded by people in black cloaks, including the one who had kidnapped her in an attempt to trap him.

She stumbled to her feet and started running, calling her Keyblade as she ran. She couldn't let them hurt her friend. "Sora!" she called out as she ran. She was going to show them just how much she had changed since they thought to use her as bait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Surie

Surie

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Surie watched as a new stranger appeared with the same cloak she wore, except with his hood down to reveal his blazing red hair. Her green hues glanced over at him as she fought off another heartless, freezing in her spot for a moment before another heartless tried to ambush her. She did a spin and slashed at it as another soon came from her side. She turned to attack but before it grew near, they all froze as a new figure approached with yet another of the same cloak. Surie began feeling a little out of place due to them all wearing the same black cloak. Since her 'birth' she remembered wearing it and began to truly wonder just why these others were and if they were just like her; none of it made sense.

Surie held her sword at the ready as she turned her face to look at Sora, her green eyes revealing themselves in the bright sunlight overhead as the rays shined off. She turned her head back to the two new people wearing black and took a few steps forward, standing not to far from Axel. She gazed at him, feeling if she had a heart it would be skipping at the moment. She then spoke in a calm and even voice, her feminine side becoming more obvious as she spoke, "Axel was it?.... Thank you." She then turned her head as a girl ran over upon yelling the boy's name, sending Surie into a series of painful fits. She made a sound as if choking and winced, grabbing her head with the black cloak and hunching over slightly. Blurred and unexplainable memories flashed through her head and she gasped some and opened her eyes wide, the sand beneath her feet swaying.

After a few seconds it all cleared and she breathed heavier, staring at the sand beneath her as she placed both hands on her knees to push herself back up. She tried not to loose balance as everything focused back, 'what just...happened...' she wondered to herself before gazing around at everyone. She steadied her breaths before putting a black gloved hand to her forehead for a moment. She straightened up more before letting out a sigh, "pardon me for what just happened..." she said calmly once more, her voice a perfect even tone. She lifted her hood and pulled it back, shaking her head slightly as her black hair flowed down her back and she opened her deep green hues to peer around at everyone. "My name is Surie, and I give you my thanks.... Axel... and whomever you may be," she said as she gazed at the other person in the cloak. She thought it was a man but looks could be deceiving so she waited for a response; still standing close to Axel.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm

The still cloaked figure paid no attention to the Girl in the organization outfit, hed get to her later in a way. He simply looked at sora and now Kairi. These 2...holders of presumed Kingdom Hearts. All within his reach. He looked at the girl. He had a slight feeling in his gut, what was it? Was it Anger? Was it regret, What was it. this feeling of seeing someone he didnt know, or even acknowledge, to wear his Organizations Cloak.

"No problem...surie. Now Axel I have to have a word with you."

there was no hiding the hostility in his tone as he turned from the group of people, Adding Emphasis to the Name Axel. He hadnt revealed anything about himself, and that is how it must stay..for the time being. His voice was deep and dignified as he addressed the others.

"Sora, Kairi We will meet again, and even Riku as well..Stay on guard, Become Strong, And above all...Follow Your Heart."

He would say this as a means to 'empower them.' He merely wanted their hearts later on as a means to gain that power. His true goal wouldnt be revealed even to his own Organization. He suddenly begins to walk off as an invisible void of nothingness swallows him. He dissipates hopefully leaving an impression on those who had just heard his voice. The biggest part of his few words were emphasized by his utterly emotionless tone.

(OOC: Axel If you would after you leave this topic start a topic So Xemnas can have a few words with Axel ^^' im tired and lazy at the moment.)

Last edited by Xemnas on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got the html codes wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

"FIRE!" Sora yelled out as the nobody boss still had a hold of him. The nobody soon let go of Sora and he flipped next to Axel. Sora heard was Xemnas had said and did not like it the least bit. "Hey, Axel." He got into his battle stance again and looked at the bosses. "You don't have to take that from him. Riku and I beat him once before, and now that we have more friends, he has no chance of beating us!" He smiled at Axel and nodded his head. "You should be strong enough to take him on. Your strength can be mine, because my friends are my strength." He laughed a little and looked back at the bosses. He looked over at Kairi.

"Don't worry about me Kairi, I'm alright!" He smiled and waved at her, and then ran towards the two bosses. "Alright guys, everyone get them!" He looked over at Kairi and smiled. He began thinking to himself. She has gotten so strong. King Mickey, thanks for everything. You made her very happy. He looked towards the bosses again, and jumped behind them both. He slashed at the heartless boss, at it's head. "I can take the heartless alone, but the nobody is another story." He sighed as he landed behind the two bosses and ran back to his friends, before getting hit by a fist. He fell at the feet of Kairi.

"Kairi, we both can get him. I can tell your strong, lets do this together." He smiled up at her and stood up, taking her hand. "I know we can."
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Kairi nodded quickly at Sora. It felt right standing beside him. He was so much more family to her than the parents still at the hospital. "Yeah, together."

She charged the creature beside Sora as it started to move again, breaking free from the paralysis that Xemnas had put on them. It swung a fist towards the teenagers and she brought up her Keyblade to block the blow before drawing a slice through the air with the teeth of the key and sending a crescent of light streaking towards the creature.

She had grown stronger. She could tell that much, though she was nowhere near as strong as Sora or even Riku. She had a long road ahead of her, but she had her friends. She looked over at Surie and Axel. "Come on, you can help us if you want."

((Okay, I'm unclear about what exactly we're fighting, but I'm game if you are. Fair warning, I'm still not real good with this sort of thing.))
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 pm

As soon as the figure spoke, Axel knew who it was. Xemnas, the leader of Organization XII, he recognized that the stream of nothingness comin from those vocal cords anywhere. As everyone stopped in their tracks, Axel released his weapon, letting them disappear in order to play close attention to his words. At first, Axel was paying little to no attention to the others around him, simply replying to the hooded figure with a quick “Don’t mention it.” But he gained somewhat of a worried expression upon her physical struggle, but was brought at ease as she seemed to be alright, though he still wondered what caused it.

As Xemnas spoke once again, Axel couldn’t help but notice the hostility in his voice, especially when his own name was mentioned. Axel mentally chuckled to himself. ‘Why do I have a feeling that he wants more then just a word.’ Just when Axel was having a few doubts in his mind, Sora said something that gave him a whole new ray of confidence, it was those kind of words that reminded him so much of his best friend, Roxas. The one that gave him the feeling of actually having a heart and making him feel like a somebody.

Axel took a moment to watch him and Kairi take off into battle. He gave off a sort of nervous chuckle as Kairi spoke towards. Maybe she had forgotten about the whole “kidnapping her purely as bait in order to lure Sora in” fiasco, but now didn’t seem like the best time to mention. Axel resummon his Chakrams then turned to Surie “Well, since our names have been memorized, introductions are pretty much over for now” Then he decided to joke around with the element she seemed to possess. Axel gave her a quick wink. “Ready to go, hotstuff?”

(OOC:kk, Xemnas ^^)

Last edited by Axel on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reassurance)
Back to top Go down
Surie

Surie

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Surie gazed at each of them and put a hand on her hip with a sigh, a bored look on her face for she didn't really have and words to say. She then gazed over at Axel as he spoke and gave her a quick wink, her eyebrow twitching slightly before a smirk like smile crossed her lips. She looked sly at that moment as if taunting, "hot stuff? My word." She grown quite fond of him already as she laughed slightly and removed her hand from her hip, clenching the blood red blade and black blade in her hand with a smile. "More then ever handsome," she chuckled before disappearing in black shadows and emerging behind the enemy. She knew she already used a good amount of mp on her first attack, thinking it would have been the end of the heartless but making an obvious bad decision.

As she slashed at the enemy from behind, pushing off and doing a backflip a few feet away, she held her blade up like extending her arm. A smirkish smile was across her face as she had a bit more spunk and pep in her step. Was it because of Axel or was it because of her love to fight? Even she wasn't for sure this time and another question that came to her was, when did she love to fight? She bound forward, making more quick slashes as she dodged the enemies oncoming attacks with minor difficulty. She exhaled deeply as a hand came crashing down , a dodgeroll saving her neck. However, the follow-up attack caused more difficulty as she raised her blade, unable to dodge in time. The hand came down on the blade and she gasped from the force, her arms shaking as she was being forced down and yet she pushed up with all her might. She winced slightly and heaved at the enemy, 'figures I would get stuck in this situation' she snarled in her mind. She pushed up with all her might before suddenly pushing off the ground as the hand hit the ground and she slid a few feet back, sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 am

Kairi hadn't actually forgiven Axel for trying to use her for bait. She just decided that the best interests of everyone present included giving a temporary pass on retribution, so long as he didn't threaten Sora again.

If he threatened Sora, then all bets were off.

She worried, briefly, about whether this was even a good idea. Riku had asked her to not take on anything big without him, and she was absolutely certain that he was going to be upset when he heard about this. But she'd had to do it. She'd had to run to help Sora.

She wished that Riku were with them, now. That would make everything better. As it was, she was a little unsteady on her feet as she ran across the sand, doing her best to avoid being knocked over by the enemies. The large creatures would attract smaller ones if they weren't taken down soon, and that would make things more difficult.

She still remembered how the creatures from the night before had attracted more little ones to fight them.

She saw a small one rise up from the sands and quickly sent a crescent of light towards it before it could attack them. The light shattered the creature and she turned back to the big one. This was taking longer than she expected.

((Oookay, ehh, it'll do for a post. Darn it, where's Riku's player when you need him?))
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm

As the diminuitive mouse ran towards the sounds of battle, he sighed.

"Okay... Some giant tree guy appears, we get attacked by Heartless and Nobodies for the umpteenth time, Kairi's house gets BLOWN UP, now her and Sora are being attacked AGAIN, and, to top it all off, the Organization's back!?! What's a mouse gotta do to get some peace and quiet around here!?!"

...Don't misunderstand, he'd lay his life down for those kids. But you'd think the Heartless and their hollow companions would've let up by now!

As he approached, he could see the Twilight Thorn vanish, and the other Nobodies freeze up. ...Xemnas's doing, if he had to guess. By the time he got in striking distance, the Superior had left, which means all bets were off. Slinging a Pearl at the Darkside's head, Mickey took note of the bellysliding Large Body, which he promptly smacked away into a group of Soldier Heartless. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm

((Where is Riku, you asked. Right here.))

Riku, clad in an Organization robe himself, stepped through a Door to Darkness a few yards from the battle, surveying the chaos;

Two Organization members, Axel and an unknown female, alongside Mickey, Sora, and Kairi, were fighting a large group of Heartless and Nobodies. What exactly was going on here?

Without pausing to think, Riku sprinted towards the group, Way to the Dawn appearing with a flash in his left hand, brutally hacking through a small group of Soldier Heartless who were foolish enough to get between him and Kairi. As he reached his goal, he turned, guarding her back, cutting a swathe through the enemies that continued to swarm towards them.

Oh, how he wished to turn back to Kairi, give her some reassurance. But, he couldn't even do that. His yellow eyes, gleaming from beneath his hood, or even a whisper of his voice would give him away. The night of the explosion, he had disappeared, trying to hunt down Exdeath. Filled, as he was, with rage, the darkness had slowly begun to seep back into his heart, slowly changing him back into a mere puppet of Darkness. How could he face her, he thought, when he had almost lost himself again over something like this? Shame and a dull sort of anger flashed through his mind as he though of her face when she saw his form.

His mind buzzing busily, he didn't notice the Large Body until it was almost too late. The large Heartless hurled itself forward, aiming for Riku's unprotected right side. Riku leapt up, the large body slamming into his legs and carrying him forward a bit. As he spun, he stabbed his blade into the monster's back, tugging downwards fiercely, the flesh of the Heartless giving out an odd, zipper-like sound as the blade sliced easily though the thick, fatty body. Riku landed, slightly disoriented from his sudden aerial acrobatics, and continued slashing at the massive group of Heartless that continued to advance; was there no end to these creatures?
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Kairi saw him appear and race towards them, cutting through the heartless to stand at her back. That motion told her all she needed to know about him.

It was Riku. He was back and he wasn't running from her. She smiled as the fear and trepidation vanished like shadows at noon. She'd have to ask him where he'd gone once things were calmed enough to talk . . . and she'd have to find out what he was doing wearing one of those black robes again.

When he had vanished the way he had . . . she had been afraid for him; afraid that she had asked too much of him when she had begged him to save her mother from the burning wreckage of the house. In spite of what her mother had tried to do, imprisoning her and banishing him, Kairi couldn't let her die.

Because Kairi had asked, and only because she had asked, Riku had pulled her mother from the fire, saving her life before the paramedics could arrive. And then he had left without a word of explanation. She had been afraid that she had chased him away.

But now he was back and she was absolutely certain that no armies of monsters could stand against the three of them.

She quickly sliced through another of the smaller creatures and then swept the motion around like a wave to send a crescent of light towards a second one. She glanced around and noticed that there were no large creatures left, only swarms of little ones. That would make things easier. Not easy, just easier.

((WOOT!! Riku's back in da house!!!!! Welcome back, ol' buddy, ol' pal. *grin* Okay, as I understand it, this is where we stand as far as opponents; we've got the two big ones down and we still have an unknown number of smaller stuff. I'm not exactly familiar enough with the various types to really have a clear mental image of what it looks like. *sigh* I know "big" and I know "small" and that's about it. Oh, and some of those references my character is making are to events we had intended to play through and didn't get the chance. Oh well, I can catch them in the fanfic.))
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Naethyn was in a very extravagant mood. He was bac in Destiny Islands which he wanted to make his home, but Hollow Bastion was just too much for him. He sat at the far end of the beach, realizing that a battle of some sort was going on. Baring his Twilight affiliation, he decided to go down and see what was going on in the midst of it all. Naethyn wasn't much of a fighter when it came down to it, but he could still kick some ass.

Naethyn saw the nobodies and the heartless beings run around, he's killed many before. Naethyn saw the other good aura'ed entities fighting. He saw a rather large Shadow appear behind the man who couldn't trust him, Riku. He grabbed water from the beach and quickly shattered the Shadow before it had a chance to "breath."

"Need some help?" He asked carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

((FYI; Not trying to be rude, but if Riku speaks, his voice will give him away. Not gonna happen. So, don't take it personally, kk?))

Riku's gleaming yellow eyes stared at Naethyn, his thoughts unreadable. For a second, he simply stood there; Could he trust this guy? Did he have a choice? With a small sigh, Riku pointed at Naethyn, then the ground, and finally at Kairi. after a second's pause, he pointed at himself, then Mickey, then finally the Darkside. His message was, despite his lack of verbal communication, rather clear; You stay here and protect Kairi, while Mickey and I take out the Darkside.

Riku ran across the battlefield towards the Darkside, seeming to glide, his dark robe billowing behind him like an inky shadow. Riku didn't even bother to dispatch the small fry Heartless that got in his way; they would only slow him down. With dreamlike grace, Riku dodged around them with little visible effort. As he neared the towering Heartless, he vaulted up to it's right knee, stabbing deeply, then using his blade as a jumping stone, propelling himself upwards, aiming for the head. Riku slashed a deep furrow in the beast's scalp, not enough to finish it, but dealing plenty of damage. As he skimmed over its head, Riku used the relatively flat surface of its back to propel himself forward to safety as the injured monstrosity lumbered around blindly, flailing its arms in agony.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 am

((Sorry, bout that...Could'nt think of an entry))

From what Riku had done, it seemed he wanted Kairi to be proteted from the heartless and nobodies, especially the Darkside. Which was fine, let Naethyn try out his new water shield ability. Naethyn walked over to Kairi quickly and started pulling water out of the beach and was near enough to Kairi so that he could protect them both. Naethyn slowly maneuvered the water around like it was just a blob of emptiness. He then began pushing it back and forth to get prepared. He held the water in a sphere form and waited for it to glisten in the sun before taking a ready stance. Easy not to disturb the fight about to take place.

A few Shadows were appearing and Naethyn moistened the sand to make them appear and struck at them. From behind he saw one lung out at Kairi as she watched carefully at the Darkside battle. Naethyn sent a water, for lack of a better term, missle at Kairi defending her health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack!(open)   Attack!(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack!(open)
Page 1 of 1