Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Empty
PostSubject: Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]   Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:35 pm

WARNING INCLUDES SWEAR WORDS, USE OF PROFANITY AND THE WORD GAY AND HOMOSEXUAL!!!!!!!!

I was walking home today and I got a call in which yelling was occuring and the call didn't start off "Hey," "HIYA!" "Sup?" It starts out "OMG You remember Katie's ex boyfriend the one that was caught balls deep in that otehr fag!" Sadly, I reply with "Yeah..." and then shes all like, "Hes threatening to kill her."

Yeah, I ended up giving a psychotic ex boyfriend of a friend a blowjob. Only cause we all live in the same house, and he was there threatening to stab her baby, cause shes pregnant, OMFGODSDASDASD, and then he was all like Im fire my LAZAR in your mouth and be all like P3W P3W p3wpw3wpw3wp3wp3w xDxDxD JKJKJK, I did perform oral sex though, and then he was all like good. Adn then he left.

I called the cops, he was arrested. Fun right WRONG

I HATE ALL THE FUCKING DRAMA IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD.

Your turn to post your outragious dramatic tales of truth and not fiction.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]   Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:29 pm

hmm
my ex g/f turned out to be a needy, psychotic possessive person.
Here's the start.

-.-
Well i met her 3 years ago (when i was a junior).
Mehh.
A year went by, i was a senior. she seemed cool, asked her out. Mehh. She said yes. Now the fun begins.
She calls me every 30mins to ask the same fucking question. "What are you doing? Oh homework." CLICK. Another 30 "What are you doing? How come you dont see me?"

-.- I saw you an hr ago.
well if things didnt get bad enough. I was bout to lose my virginity to her, and thought hmm. if shes crazy now imagine after the sex. so fuck that. I broke it off. Then she calls my friends crying her eyes out and telling them to keep an eye on me and to tell her if i see other people. and she wants to go to my school no less.

So hooray for the stalker ex g/f.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]   Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:52 pm

My ex gf (Yes I am Bi sexual) Was an utter bitch.
I was with her for three years and even asked her to marry me.
Then again...I am only in highschool so it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways.
I think I was eaither a freshman or a Sophomore when we broke it off for good.
Now everytime I think of her I wanna puke, every time she sees me she give me an evil glare of doom, it all works out <3

Anyways...

But basically a lot of drama occured and after her she had a habit of trying to steal any bf I went out with.
She stole one that I was completely in love with (not the WAS)
but now I am with someone much better then my ex gf and ex bf.
She didn't steal my current bf and she wont <3

Because of this chick I left my school (THANK GOD)
and am not station in a BETTER school while living a better life with a better bf...
My ex's both like to try to start drama but I try to avoid it at all costs...

Yay with the cop calling!
That guy sounds like a total bastard I feel bad that u had to give him a blow job that much have been disturbing

Speaking of disturbing and stalkers...

I can't stand stalkers...
Some kitty girl stalked me once on myspace thinking I was a boy ._.
It was a bit disturbing.
I know I can rp as a guy well but still...
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]   Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Drama is ever so annoying, I was reading the wrong topic and was like "I made quiet the topic." and I was reading "Attack" and then my current bf exclaimed "FAIL!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]   Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errr I hate all the $%&#^@#$%@#$%@#$% Drama [Warning: 16+]
Page 1 of 1