Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
I'd like to take a quick moment and Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
I'd like to take a quick moment and Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
I'd like to take a quick moment and Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
I'd like to take a quick moment and KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

I'd like to take a quick moment and

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

I'd like to take a quick moment and Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Well for starters, some of you already know that I Enigma, am the current head admin. But I was left in that position by the former Admins Roxas and MorpheousZero. This does not mean that I will not accept my responsibilities. As such, this is also my first time being an Admin on a fully functional website and I hope to allow this place to flourish in a way that no one thought possible. I am going to fulfill and please the users as this is a place for you and not me. But that doesn't mean that you can just break the rules, not saying that you are so bare with me.

Now with that being said, I look forward to being your admin for a long period of time despite being in college and living my life outside of the internet. Do not be intimidated, ask questions no matter how silly you think they may be. As for my mods, congratulations for satisfying your criteria and aiding me in the approvals even though I lag it a bit myself. Keep up the good work. As for the users, please RP and help this site flourish by bringing more users.

Have fun and enjoy Kingdom Hearts Age,
Enigma
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

any help you need, let me know and I'll be more than willing to assist you. Some times responsibilities catch you by surprise. It's one of those things where you never know how you'll react until it happens.

You're doing a good job.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm

You are too kind Admin-senpai ^^
I am glad to be apart of the site and happy to be of some assistance.
Like Kairi said if you need anything just ask or let us know!
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 pm

So are the other two planning on coming back?
I always wondered whatever happened to the creator. Is he too busy or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Well he's sorting his life out and the other one is decreasing his activity.
Roxas will come back, I just don't know when.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 pm

I decided to drop by. Grizz told me you were asking about me or needed to speak with me? I'm actually running my own site--

That's why I haven't been around here. I only came here to help build it--and if there was ever any technical problems I help out when needed. I don't mind that. Seems Ram here is doing awesome.

ANyways about Roxas...He's going through a breakup right now. His girlfriend of 3 years...so I wouldn't expect him for a while. Just give him some time. He'll be alright. Not to mention college and everything else in his life is taking a toll on him.
Back to top Go down
http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to take a quick moment and   I'd like to take a quick moment and Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to take a quick moment and
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Welcome :: Updates-
Jump to: