Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
wow Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
wow Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
wow Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
wow KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
wow Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
wow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
wow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
wow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
wow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
wow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
wow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

wow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

wow Empty
PostSubject: wow   wow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 pm

we lost all our users.
again -.-
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:28 am

-sigh-
This site is dead people need to get more active.
I've tried rping but whats rping when no one will reply?
There has to be some way to get more people..
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 am

im already clueless and at wits end =/
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 pm

I know the feeling.

My problem of late, and I apologize for being absent for so long my own self, is that I've been having issues with what seems to be clinical depression. No, I haven't been to a doctor. No, I'm not going to one. I'll be alright, eventually.

And, with November only 10 days away . . . well, my available writing time is going to be sucked up with trying to crank out 1,667 words a day (if I remember the breakdown correctly) once Nov 1st rolls around. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm sorry for my own absence. I'll see if I can get Mickey to try to continue our thread, but I don't know how to get things moving again.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Wizer

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am

I haven't been very active because I was mostly just turned off. This is so little yet there are so many private topics. How can you have a private Rp with only like 4-5 active members on this site? There are a lot of them too. If that's just going to keep happening then I guess it's best to just leave the site and allow those Rpers to just Rp with each other. Nothing I can do with a bunch of private topics on a forum of 4-5 members.

Everyone is also so scattered. Characters in far off places or in a place by themselves may as well just Rp with themselves as well. How will anyone else do it?

My point is, Activity isn't the only problem. I believe it's conduct needs a looking into as well. You should think of more members instead of just what you want to do, else the situation becomes what it is now.

On an unrelated note, wow Kairi. That sounds horrible. I would go to a doctor or something, just to get it fixed faster. I don't know what it's like to be depressed, so I wouldn't understand what your going through, but if I were ever depressed I'd seek some help and attention. I'd probably go to my family before even the doctor though. Then again I kinda over enjoy attention...
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 am

Most of the private topics that I've been involved in were back when we still had Riku active. And that was so that we could develop something of a story without interference.

The current one was as much Mickey trying to help me deal with this depression issue as anything else. He's trying to teach Kairi how to fly a Gummi Ship, and that's pretty much a two-person deal.

As a side note, my understanding is that Sephiroth's player doesn't like rps with more than two or three people in them, which is why he tends to limit whatever he's involved in. *shrug* Go figure. I haven't gotten to see Mickey or Riku yet today, so I haven't had a chance to talk to them about the site.

No, I'm not going to a doctor. I don't trust them. I've been on medication in the past and it wasn't worth it. I was left pretty well defenseless by the stuff when a jerk of the ultimate degree tried to take advantage of me. I function better when I'm active in rp, of some sort, and it's been more than a little discouraging that between five whole rp sites I've only been active in email.

*sigh*

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
Wizer

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah. That would all be understandable, maybe on a larger site. On something so little, what does it do? You can develop a plot with just two characters, but who's going to be involved in it? Just those two characters? Private topics just work better on bigger sites, imo.

And it sounds like you've had it rough. But yeah, Rping is a good way to focus on something fun and entertaining. I'm not sure about this site though. It's just lacking the popularity and activity of something that could become great.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!???
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm

HIHIHI!!!!!!

Well, I've been struggling with bouts of clinical depression interspersed with original writing and haven't really been active on ANY forum.

Good to see you're back again, though.

*sigh* We really need to get things going here, though.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow   wow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: