Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Rhian's Weapon and Armory KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Rhian's Weapon and Armory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixia

Rhian's Weapon and Armory Empty
PostSubject: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Name: Mayumi (True Bow)

Type of Weapon: bow & arrow

Primary/Secondary: secondary

Description: Both the bow and arrow is made out of yew. The arrowheads were made of gray flint. The arrowheads are also narrow.

Elemental Alignment: Wind& ice

Ability/Function: it has the ability to cut through the wind, almost slicing it which allows the arrow to go to a faster speed. It can also go a far distance because of its slenderness. Since the arrow gets fast speed, it can also pierce very deep into an object which gives a more stable hold when attaching to objects and can give more serious injuries. It will go slower if there is no breeze or wind at all, and if the wind is too strong, the arrow will be blown off course. The wind must be at average breeziness to make the shot quicker or more accurate. Sometimes, this ability doesn’t have to be used and can be used as just a regular bow. Rhian can also combine ice spells with her arrow. Ex: she can apply a spell which freezes a wide area starting where the arrow is shot.

Close/long range: long range

History: The bow and arrow was said to be used by one of Rhian’s ancestors and was kept in the family as a decorative heirloom. It was made by her great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather on her father’s side. He was brave and noble and knew many things. After he died from a battle, the family kept the bow and arrow in memory. Nobody has touched it until know when Rhian was taught archery. She promised to handle it with care and to cherish it as a family symbol.

Pictures: http://www.black-bear-haversack.com/images/Wood_Bow_and_Arrow.jpg
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Hmm . . . now, I know that generally speaking arrows can be retrieved and then used again. This is a good thing, all things considered. However, you use "arrow" in the singular which implies that there is only one arrow at all. Did you intend to have more than one arrow and if so, how many arrows before you have to retrieve the arrows so you can shoot again?

Also, how many shots do you expect to be able to make in a single post? Keep in mind that drawing and aiming an arrow is slower than most firearms, unless you're looking at the older blackpowder weapons where the reload time was killer.

Beyond this . . . I have some lingering wonderings about arrows being solid ammunition and all that, but that's not an issue I'm really qualified to deal with.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Xixia

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 am

Does your first question mean something like how many arrows can I shoot before I can retrieve them all.

Second question, I was kind of expecting two or one shot in a single post.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Gah, more than a month between posts. *sigh* Not good. I need to kick myself, hard.

Anyway, yes, the first question has to do with the number of arrows you have in the quiver. I'm also curious about how you intend to deal with the potential threat of an opponent grabbing the arrows before you can retrieve them and snapping them in half, or something.

Again, I apologize profusely for taking so long to get back to you on the matter.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
Xixia

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:35 am

Well, can summoning back work or something? If not, she can always make arrows in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am

Yes, summoning the arrow back can work. Weapons with a "return to keeper" function are pretty standard, actually.

As a side note, the site has moved.

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.org/forum.htm

We hope to see you there.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhian's Weapon and Armory   Rhian's Weapon and Armory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Page 1 of 1