Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

WE MUST GET MORE USERS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Empty
PostSubject: WE MUST GET MORE USERS!   WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 am

Alright everyone, I have just recently awoken the site from its long slumber. Since we have gotten a couple of people back to RP. We need more users, three of us can't possibly keep this site going. So, what are some ideas or suggestions that you guys have that you think would bring more users to this site?
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: WE MUST GET MORE USERS!   WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Well, I've spoken to King Mickey and to Riku. Mickey's willing, but kinda distracted. Riku doesn't want to come back to a dead site again. That, and he's heavily distracted with Real Life stuff.

I talked to RondineSkies and he's busy, but he said that he'd try to come back.

I got Sax to join, but he's still working on a character concept.

I've spoken to ExDeath several times trying to get him to come back here, but between FF and SotC . . . and the fact that he's working with a language barrier . . . well, I'm trying. On the plus side, he's been playing Dissidia and that's gotten him interested in the character again.

I haven't brought up the issue with Bastion. He's got connection issues and he wasn't able to make the jump into RP the first time through and I don't quite know how he'd take it, but I'll try to talk to him about it if I get a chance.

Jonathan DeLauren stopped by recently because of the newsletter, but I don't know whether or not he's even going to be role-playing anywhere for a while. He's pretty well quit one site and has a character still In Progress on SotC.

I still can't contact Namine and I'm not sure who has access to her outside of this site.

As for getting new players, I'm doing what I can. I need to get more of the stories onto my Fanfiction account at Fanfiction.net but I can't link a webaddress from there, so I have to have the link on my regular Fiction Website.

Other than that, I don't have the artistic skills to try to put together any videos or such or even artwork that would be more approachable than plain fiction. But if anyone had those skills, they'd be appreciated.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: WE MUST GET MORE USERS!   WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm

I think we need to move the site. I know a few sites where we can try to get members at, but we will need to do it as soon as the site is finished. We will post on their sites, following the rules, so we don't get a bad name for ourselves. I hope we can bring a new site, and keep it alive.

I also have a site going(different topic) going on, that we could team up with. It may not be big, but I'm getting the name out, so if we Affiliate both sites together, it may double the chances. I can also make the graphics we need to become Affiliates of other sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE MUST GET MORE USERS!   WE MUST GET MORE USERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Off Topic :: Chatroom-
Jump to: