Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Rules For Party Creation Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Rules For Party Creation Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Rules For Party Creation Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Rules For Party Creation KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Rules For Party Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Rules For Party Creation Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Keep in mind that this is a new system and is still in its trial stages.
Now here are your basic guidelines:
1) A maximum of 2 party members are allowed.

2) NONE of the two members are allowed to be Keyblade wielders if you yourself is one. And if you arent, only one member can be a SINGLE keyblade wielder. No Dual wielding of keyblades will be allowed.

3) Each Member must have a specific job/skill (I.E. Gunner, Spellcaster, Summoner, etc)

4) When in an RP you may use up to 1 party member when battling random enemies such as heartless and nobodies and both when fighting big bosses such as Kurt Zisa.

5) NO PARTY MEMBERS ALLOWED IN BATTLES AGAINST OTHER USERS. NO EXCEPTION.
*Unless you get this pre-approved by me*

6) god modding- There will be no god-modding of any shape, form, or fashion here. Now if you don't quite understand what "god-modding" is, I'll explain. god-modding is when you auto-hit another character or do something outside the realm of possibilities. Nobody is invincible.

7) NO CANON CHARACTERS ARE TO BE USED IN YOUR PARTY. AND I MEAN NONE. Unless you're Sora, Roxas, etc.

Cool Also remember to be creative and original. We don't want someone that is a copy of something else, we want you to be unique.

9) Take your damn time. We're not rushing you.

10) A limit of 1 powerful summon, 2 normal summons and 3 weak summons will be allowed for a summoner, 1 powerful, 5 weak, and 3 normal spells for a spellcaster.
-Guns of solid ammo are not allowed expect for cannons or energy based and even that they will be weak.

11) You MUST follow the template, or no approval.

12) Be as descriptive as you possibly can. We need to have a clear mental image in our minds of what you mean in each area of the template.

13) If a single bump, or PM goes out within the span of 2 days that this topic is made, it will be locked and will be ignored. Do not harass. We're probably looking at other things. BE patient.

That about does it for the rules. If any problems persist, more rules will be made to solve those problems.

Name: (What is your character's full name?)

Age: (How old is your character? How old do they appear to be?)

Race:(Is your character a Nobody, Heartless, Half-wolf, or a Human?)

Home World: (What world does your character live in? Where are they from? Every character has to come from somewhere, they can't just appear out of thin air.)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? What color hair and eyes do they have? What do they wear? Be VERY descriptive!)

Personality: (How does your character act around others? How do they act when they are alone? Are they social or do they like to keep to themselves mostly?)

Elemental Mastery: (What element does your character have mastery over? They can have up to three, Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary.)

Weapons: (What kind of weapons does your character fight with?)

Job: (What is she/he? Gunner? Summoner?)

Summons: (what are the summons?)

Spells: (What are the spells?)

Fighting Style: (How does your character fight? Do they prefer long ranged or short ranged battles?)

Alignment: (Is your character Lawful or Chaotic or are they Neutral and seeking their own gain?)

Affinities: (What is your character good at? What general skills and abilities do they have?)

Weaknesses: (What is your character poor at? What are their weak poins?)

History: (What is your character's past? Where have they been? Where are they going? What are their plans for the future? What are their major goals?)

Pictures: (Pictures are NOT mandatory, BUT they do help a great bit.)

* NOTE: ALL weapons, spells, etc. must be created in their proper categories in the creation section and must be approved. Just label it with Party Member: Name and the name of the item*
First Party Member: 100 posts
Second Party Member: 250 posts

Last edited by Enigma on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 am

Enigma, I really appreciate you doing this. I think this will add a good bit to our site.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Havok

Havok

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Enigma wrote:

5) NO PARTY MEMBERS ALLOWED IN BATTLES AGAINST OTHER USERS. NO EXCEPTION.
*Unless you get this pre-approved by me*

What if we get approval by Either Roxas or Luxord? Will it then be allowed? Or is it an only you thing?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

well i'll discuss it with them
and let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Actually I'm going to be PMing you soon on this Enigma. I know you said this was a trial, but I already some loopholes that I will be addressing to you soon when I get other things out of the way. So for now we are going to say this is a draft version of a finished product. Sometimes you need someone else to read your writing to see where you've made mistakes. But good initial job.
Back to top Go down
http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

alright done
discuss it and we'll make the final draft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Party Creation   Rules For Party Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules For Party Creation
Page 1 of 1