Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Simply Nothing (Open) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Simply Nothing (Open) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Simply Nothing (Open) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Simply Nothing (Open) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Simply Nothing (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Simply Nothing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Simply Nothing (Open)   Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 am

(OOC: This is gonna be open for 2 ppl to join lol, i dont like when there re like 8 ppl in a single rp, it starts to cufuse me especially if there is no order to it.)

The 'Superior' had been slightly annoyed with Several members. His ager had began to eat away at his mental barrier. This anger, a ghost of an emotion, welled up inside of him. All the other Nobodies were out on their various endeavors. His gold eyes which was normally cold and calqulating were now distressed and weakly staring off into the space. What the hell is wrong with this organization...they are all useless. Every last one of them..

He raised a hand and outwardly punches the air tensing up as his fist is raised into the air. This world will be his, he will make it his own. HE would mold it to his will, everyone would know what it feels like to have no heart. He lowers his hand slowly as he walks out onto a balcony. He looks up into the Dark midnight black sky. ONe day this would all be his. His goals were inevitable. If light and dark are eternal, Nothingness was as well. He would take the kingdom hearts any way he could, extortion, blackmail, torture, theft, Anything was fair to him.

Looking up his voice was cold and harsh.

"This world will be mine..."

HIs words held emotion that he was not used to. Nothing could shake him in his power lust ridden drive to a new world. He slowly steped back turning into castle oblivion. Nothing could shake his anger at this moment. Nothing. He was holding it all in, stashing it for use for another greater reason. HIs fight will be against the keyblade master, nothing would hold him back, the holder of a keyblade and a kingdom heart. Its a shame he wasnt able to be used when he visited here once before.

(Sry its short class just ended.)
Back to top Go down
Surie

Surie

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nothing (Open)   Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Surie soon left the battle seeing as how Sora and the others could easily handle it. She faded into a dark portal before emerging in The World that Never Was, her home since becoming a nobody. She entered through a dark portal just behind Xemnas, the blood blade still in hand as she stepped out. She turned her cloaked head to see him, green eyes studying him before she lifted her arm and opened her palm. The blade disappeared back into shadows as she took a step forward in the direction of Xemnas. She lifted her hood off to reveal her light green hues and long black hair, lowering her arms as the hood fell. "Xemnas?" she asked, her emotionless eyes staring at him unlike the expressions she showed Axel earlier, "Ive heard about you... leader of the nobodies... and Organization Xii... Ive been wanting to meet and talk to you... you see, if it wasn't obvious enough, I am also a nobody. Now this organization wears this cloak... She moved her arms out as the cloak fluffed itself slightly, her hands in the form of a shrug, "but never agreed to be apart of it. So I have been wanting to ask you about the group, what it's about, and how I could possibly join."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nothing (Open)   Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Feeling another presence he turned to look at the new nobody that had just appeared. His eyes held slight irritation from his previous rant that had gotten rid of alot of his anger and hatred. He couldnt help but fell slightly angered in seeing the young woman in front of him.

"Before i even respond to these..questions and statements...pleas explain to me why you have one of our robes...and how did you happen to know Axel.."

The being known simply as The Superior set his amber eyes back to the room he had entered. he was paying close attention to her, her aura, her abilities that he had seen in the battle that she had left just a while ago. He could hide his emotions well enough, he was outraged at the thought of someone infultrating the organization just like that rat of a king. She had shown emotion in the battle, she had flirted with one of the members of this organization.

he steped forward with an emotionless look on his face. HIs question demanded her attention. he May just end up making sure she learns why she should stay away from the organization that was filled with darkness and nothingness. He saw her shrug. She showed a slight glimmer of arrogance with that simple body gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply Nothing (Open)   Simply Nothing (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply Nothing (Open)
Page 1 of 1