Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Children of Light Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Children of Light Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Children of Light Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Children of Light KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Children of Light Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Children of Light Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Children of Light Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Children of Light Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Children of Light Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Children of Light Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Children of Light Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Children of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Children of Light Empty
PostSubject: Children of Light   Children of Light Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 pm

((I have never made a Summon before, so I'm a bit fuzzy on how to go about this, but here's my first attempt.))

Name: Children of Light

Race: Photon Subjects

Description: Kairi bows her head and clasps her hands together and gathers light around herself. For a moment she seems to glow. Then the ground glows, no further than 20 feet from herself, and from the glows rise up to 10 Photon Subjects (akin to Heartless, but formed completely of Light). They look very much like the Heartless Shadows, but they are pearly white, distinctly feminine, with piercingly bright blue eyes.

Purpose: Kairi summons the Photons into battle as an offensive force under her command. They can serve as a defensive wall around her, after a fashion, but only so far as warriors would protect the one they serve. They can attack; they can throw themselves into the way of an attack. They cannot call magic, being purely melee combatants, although their melee attacks are infused with elemental Light energy.

Origins: Darkness is primal and basic. So is Kingdom Hearts and the Light held there. As the embodiment of Light, being born completely without Darkness, Kairi is linked to a power as fundamental as the Darkness that threatened to completely swallow Riku. Each primal element has its servants. For the Darkness are the Heartless. For Nothingness there are the Nobodies. For Light and Kingdom Hearts there are Subjects. Just as Riku was able to summon and control the Heartless when he surrendered to Darkness, Kairi is able to summon and control the Subjects because of her connection to the Light that created them. This basic level summon calls the smallest of the Subject creatures to her, the Photons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Children of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Light   Children of Light Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 am

I shouldn't have to do this. But it's been ten days.

Bump.

Did I really fumble the attempt that badly?

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Children of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Light   Children of Light Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 am

Sorry I forgot to check this section frequently. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Children of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Light   Children of Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Light
Page 1 of 1