Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
The Arrival (Xem and namine) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

The Arrival (Xem and namine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Arrival (Xem and namine) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 pm

The nothing had encompassed them sending them on a near instantaneous journey through the dark...no the nothingness. He hadnt liked how the king had reacted to him, that would be troublesome...Kairi had began to show u as well. She was no threat to him, she could probably only use her keyblade for basic blunt force attacks.

Hmpf...of course, why can things never be easy hm? oh well they will all learn of my power soon...

he had felt her push back into him, he had also noticed the soft and reluctant wave of her arm as a good bye to the 2 denizens of light. He didnt care, those who usually have a taste of the darkness usually thirst for more, mickey was no different, he accepted it and learned of the corridors of nothingness....just like Ansem the wise had..

He quickly through all thoughts out of his mind as they passed through, after being swallowed by the dark he had wrapped an arm around the young girl to actually keep her safe, he wasnt going to lose her this early and he didnt want her to completely fear the darkness. his touch was semi-warm. his gold eyes looking out into the darkness.

Seconds later a door to the world that nobody inhabits, the world that shouldnt exist. The World That Never Was. The moon above was in the shape of a heart, there were many tall buildings each with a silver and gray color scheme. Some had colorful neon signs. They hummed and blinked, ENTER HERE, Vacancy, all manner of signs bt there was an eerie sense of nothingness in the area. No one had been there like in a normal city, there was but the 2 of them.

Xemnas slowly ushered her away from the corridor that had now closed. The air was cool as night had fallen hours before they arrived. His cloak blew softly, his hair blew with it. he looked down at her, his gold eyes looking her over. he had promised that she wasnt going to hurt her friends. And that was true, he had another use for her, She was going to be used to punish the members who had wronged the organization. Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, all of them had betrayed them, most of which was Marluxia. He knew that telling this to her would at least give her a slight bit of revenge or even amusement in making him what ever she wished.

"Welcome....to the world that never was."
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Namine was shocked by the feeling of Xemnas’ touch. It was was if he were protecting her, although she passed it as being a figment of her imagination. He was going to use her, she knew this. However even though this fact was plane she would have to allow him to use her for her to fufill her own goal. Blue eyes widen for a moment as she tried to adjust to her new settings. She rubs her eyes with the back of her hand before letting her arm drop back to her side. She was no longer in the protective posture, they were ‘safe’ now. Well at least Xemnas was safe.

“The world that never was.” She mutters to her self. Slowly she takes a step away from Xemnas to look around. The place appeared new to her, and yet it felt like home. Despite how it looked, she felt like she belonged. A little more life to the place would have been a little better, but she was not complaining.

I can’t get to used to this place. I’m only here to get stronger so I can protect my friends. As her thoughts swarm through her mind, she turns her attention back to Xemnas. He was at her back now, and it was a little unnerving. Shyly she wraps her arms around her own body and clutches her drawing pad close. Despite how welcome she felt, she could not help but feel alone. No one here would understand her, even if they were all nobodies. She was someone completely different. She would be seen as an outcast to the other nobodies.

Sighting softly, the lonely artist turns her head to the side and looks behind her at Xemnas. She turns her attention away from him after wards and looks down at the ground as she continues to clutch her drawing pad. Her eyes gloss over. She takes a long shaky breath and mutters under her breath “I will not cry.” She didn’t know why she wanted to. The tears just wanted to come, and she was struggling to stop them. She could not make the feeling of uselessness and loneliness go away.

“When can we begin my lessons?”
She asks him in a soft tone. The tears were going away and it was becoming easier for her to breath, Every time she cried it would sometimes be hard for her to breath. She would not show weakness, not now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm

"As soon as u feel the need for them.."

he said looking at her in the new environment. She was going to have a hard time with this he could already tell that much from her reaction. He'll teach her that emotions can be useful, that sorrow can be used in battle. That she wasnt at all useless. Once she gained her basic ability to summon the keyblade her abilities will manifest, and his plan would begin. He would strengthen her, steady her body and mind. Make it to where she can make her own decisions instead of be controlled. This may all be to her if she were to find out, against the superiors plans but that was far from the truth.

He felt something the moment he heard her words..."I will not cry." for some reason they hit him hard. He hadnt felt that sadness for a while. All he had personally was anger, lust, aggression, and fury. All of which aligned with a deep and dark side of his memories that werent even his own. They were Ansems, And that name had been stolen as well so even though he had remnants of memories, they werent even the real Ansem's. He quickly shook this thought out of his head realigning his thoughts.

"You will be strong Namine...Trust me...can you feel it here? The feeling of belonging..some of the emptiness dissipating in side?"

He asked steeping forward, his Amber colored eyes looking at the buildings. This was his home..its what he wanted, a place where people understood. where they could finaly know the pain of having no heart. he wanted to be accepted, and he would show them at all costs...if they wouldnt settle it with words like Ansem the wise had tried to do so long ago, Xemnas would do it with raw force...

He outstretched his arms toward the girl, this gesture probably looked fake to her. He would understand if she hadnt taken the gestures blatant offer for a slight comfort..if it was even that. He may be 'Evil' But Nothing by nature is neutral, Thus he was to have his moments of solace and kindness. It wasnt unheard of for a villian in certain positions to be at least semi-nice. If she didnt take it he could play it off as a 'welcome to my world' gesture
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Namine turns around and studies Xemnas carefully. He out streaches his arms, had she been in the proper state of mind she would have avoided him. She would not have come with him had she been thinking things through, but she was going on a whim. Was he offering her a…hug? This had to be a figment of her imagination. What if she stepped forward and wraped her small arms around him, would he push her away in disgust? Why would someone like him offer a girl like her comfort? Did he not want to use her? He was probably out streaching his arms as a sort of Dramitic jesture.

The artist was lonely, she wanted comfort. She couldn’t go to her friends, or the people of whome she viewed as her friends. She had no one. Slowly she steps forward, her arms still clinging to her book for comfort. Looking down she rushes forward and wraps her arms around his waist. Her drawing pad was being held tightly in her left hand as she held on to him tightly. She didn’t care who he was, not right not. For a moment, as she stood there with her arms around him and her face buried in his chest, she almost forgot who he truly was.

“I’m sorry..”

She closes her eyes and buries her face in his cloak. Her voice was muffled as she spoke. She didn’t want to look up at him, she only wanted to stand there feeling the warmth of his body against hers. She wanted comfort, she was tired of feeling so alone.

Even if I have to kill the very man who will give me power…I’ll protect my friends, I wont be alone anymore… Her thoughts trail off as she opens her eyes and looks up. Her chin rests on his chest and her cheeks redden as she realizes what she had done. Despite this she does not move away. She would accept his comfort if he would give it to her, and as she did so, she would get close to him to gain his trust. The more he trusted her, the more he would teach. She needed this more then anything.

“I-I’m ready for my lessons…” Her lips form in to a soft smile.

Stay strong Namine, stay strong…Kairi, Sora, and the King they are all waiting for you along with everyone else…I just have to..stay strong, right?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:16 pm

He hadnt expected her to take his offer seriously. SHe had came close to him, close? She had wrapped her arms around him. He offered her the comfort she needed. That was true as well, he knew she would need it in this world where the weak are punished for it. He had wrapped his arms around her, his body warm to the touch, his scent was soft. He merely nodded to her apology even though she didnt need one to explain to him her thoughts at that very moment. The toughest part was about to unfold for her but he could delay it for a mere second. Deep down all of the nobodies were lonely, all needed something like the touch and comfort of another every now and again, it had been so long since he had felt a warm embrace before. Personally he thought his body was cold due to his descent into the nothingness that he had taken so long ago.

'This is surprising, i know that she will probably end up making decisions but lets see once she gets a taste of the dark if she can resist its urge, its power, its thirst for growth.'

He nodded looking down at her suddenly after finishing his though only to see her look up at him with a soft blush adorning her cheeks. His olive skin would probably never hold a color such as that, no matter who or what tried to get one from him. he simply shrugged it away in his mind as her words rang in the superiors ears, she was ready?..lets see how ready she really was. He released her from his embrace that had offered her comfort.

"You need to get you Keyblade..Find your key chain...follow your instinct and reach out and grasp it. Satisfy your thirst for it."

he said in his telltale almost smooth voice, this time it actually held no malice, no anger, or any negative emotion. he knew she would be able to get a hold of her emotions fast, understand and mold them into the famous keychain that was simply a manifestation of heart and power. HIs gold eyes looked at a building and then back to her not letting himself get distracted, he knew what would happen when she summoned her keyblade, even though this world was made from nothing, there was still plenty of darkness in its corners.

(sry its a bit short lol)
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

Namine reaches her hand out and closes her eyes. She focuses and calls out to the key blade. She wonders if this will even work. There was doubt in her heart. She was unsure, she didn't think this would work. Could she even wield the keyblade? She opens her eyes then and looks at her hand. She blinks.

There was nothing there. She saw nothing as she pulled her hand back and studied it. Just her hand, thats all. She frowns slightly and looks at Xemnas. She reaches out and calls out tot he keyblade again. She focuses harder and tries to erase the doubt from her mind. However the doubt was still in her heart and even as she called out and tried to summon it aloud it did not come to her.

"I don't think..I can." She looks at him and bows her head. Her eyes focus on her hands as she holds them close to her body palms up. Why wouldn't it work. She had only tried twice, but the doubt would not leave her heart. She had no faith in her self. She was a lonly artist, a nobody, not a key blade weilder. Maybe those thoughts kept it away from her.

Ooc; Sorry its really short.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

He sighs looking at her, the doubt was overpowering her abilities. He merely looked at her with his usual emotionless stare. he knew her problem. she needed to get over her fears, her inabilities, something that the superior would work on existentially.

"You need to get rid of those doubts, those inabilities, those downtrodden emotions."

he says a slight hint of annoyance in his voice purely out of the fact that those emotions were what got people killed. That would soon change as well. He simply points to his chest.

A dark void of nothingness simply opened behind her. Making no sound he simply stepped forward to her, he slowly wrapped an arm around her, this warm embrace, his scent filled her senses. his voice was a soft whisper in her ear...

"Im sry but this is out of my hands.."

he suddenly pushes her into the poortal, this portal leading to a different world...Hollow bastion. THe darkness surrounding her and closing infront of the nobody leaving him behind. he simply smiles softly before vanishing into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Xem and namine)   The Arrival (Xem and namine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (Xem and namine)
Page 1 of 1