Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Name: Sephiroth

Race: Human/Soldier

Home World: Hollow Bastion Presumed, real birth place is unknown.

Appearance: Sephiroth is a tall and muscular man. He wears a leather cloak like thing, He had normal soldier attire. He had bright almost catlike green eyes and long flowing silver hair. He is left handed and wields his Odachi with his respective hand. He is lean and looks weak but is unimaginably fast. He also has the remnants of a black angel wing on his right shoulder.

Personality: Purely sadistic and very goal oriented. Will make exceptions when needed or if it’s beneficial to him. He enjoys seeing those around him in pain and will probably go out of his way to bring other characters to this pain. He is manipulative as well.

Elemental Mastery:
1: Nothingness
2: Fire
3: Darkness

Weapons: Masamune: His extremely long Odachi (a long katana like sword mainly used for people who rode on horses in samurai times.) He is shown to be able to use this as fast as a ninja could use their short katanas.

Magic: He has been able to create slashes of pure nothingness, Teleport using darkness, create upheavals of fire from the ground, and use nothingness to make the opponent feel unimaginable pain (I will be making his famous one winged angel attack but it won’t make the opponents health drop to 1, it’ll take some of their mp and immobilize them for one post)

Fighting Style: He uses a mix of magic and swordsman ship in his battles, he will attack mercilessly with both. He has a medium range due to his long sword and far for his magic.

He can teleport to get close to his opponent and this is the only shown part of his teleport that he has shown in battle, this means he can only use it in battle to get closer to the opponent, meaning he can’t escape them or dodge attacks from them.

He often attacks his opponents so fast that he can make several sword strokes seem like a single slash.

Alignment: Holds no side, merely looking to destroy for his own enjoyment and gain.

Affinities: He is unrivaled in sword battles and takes a close second in magic.

Weaknesses:

He may be fast but once hit it takes him a while to recover from the shock of a hit actually connecting with him leaving him open for all kinds of combos.

He has no real far range attacks and thus he would need to be close to someone to actually hit them.

Being the sadist he is, his pride can be harmed as well which could provoke him to fight even if the circumstances would prefer the remnant not to fight.

Nimble characters give him hell, Most of his attacks have a straight forward attack and if dodged he is open for counter attack, this being major weakness, once one of his attacks has started he must finish it.

He has a horrible habit of after attacking pausing for a slight moment.

History:
After his birth, Shinra raised Sephiroth to be a super soldier, the very first SOLDIER. They told him nothing of his mother except that her name was "Jenova." He was not aware his father was the mad scientist Professor Hojo, whom he referred to as "inexperienced" and "a walking mass of complexes"—however, he respected Professor Gast, until he left Shinra under the guidance of Ifalna. Sephiroth proved to be an incredibly strong and effective member of SOLDIER, gaining worldwide fame for his exploits such as his role in Shinra's victory against Wutai in 0000.
President Shinra comes to rely on Sephiroth during the events of Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-, calling Sephiroth in whenever the situation personally threatens the President's life, like during the first AVALANCHE attack on Junon on February 30, 0001. Sephiroth engages the AVALANCHE leader, Elfé, but she blocks his strikes, impressing him. While the two are fighting, Elfé questions why Sephiroth is fighting. She asks whether if he ever wants to "fight for a reason", which seems to have a profound effect on the SOLDIER. The results of Sephiroth choosing to fight for a reason would one day threaten the entire Planet's existence. He is later sent in on June 18, 0002, to "rescue" Professor Hojo who had almost defected with the AVALANCHE forces attacking the Shinra Building.

In SOLDIER, Sephiroth had two friends, Angeal Hewley and Genesis Rhapsodos. Though all three were rival SOLDIERs First Class, they each saw each other as close friends. When Genesis and Sephiroth duel in the virtual reality Junon, Sephiroth seems to be the strongest, but it ends inconclusively. Angeal stops the fight before either hurt each other too badly. The small wound Genesis takes does not heal. Sephiroth offers his blood as a transfusion, but is told that his blood is not compatible. Genesis eventually defects from Shinra, making Sephiroth very uneasy about his missions against him. Just before his final mission, Sephiroth hints that he may leave Shinra altogether

In what would become his final mission, Sephiroth was ordered to inspect the Mako Reactor outside the town of Nibelheim on September 22, 0002. He enters with a small entourage, consisting of one other member of SOLDIER and a few Shinra MPs. Among this group was SOLDIER 1st Class member Zack and his friend, a 16-year-old Shinra trooper named Cloud Strife. At the reactor, Sephiroth found several pod-like chambers containing monstrous creatures, apparently former humans, possibly mutated by injection with Jenova cells and exposure to Mako. Deeper inside, he found a larger chamber labeled "JENOVA", which contained a very strange feminine-looking creature. When Zack suggests a connection between SOLDIER and the creatures in the tanks, Sephiroth flies into a rage.

Crisis Core shows an expanded version of events at the Nibelheim Incident, and Genesis plays a large part in Sephiroth's madness. During this time, Genesis tells Sephiroth that he was born from the Jenova Project, which was used to produce a "monster". Going in more depth about Jenova and the Jenova Project, Genesis states more facts, but Sephiroth himself does not understand all of what Genesis tries to tells him.

Deeply disturbed by the fact that the creature had the same name as his "mother" and by the idea that he himself might have been created in an experiment similar to the one that created the monsters in the pods, Sephiroth made his way to the mansion that had been occupied by Shinra researchers and began reading the research notes that were located in the basement library. As a result of what he learned, Sephiroth became enraged and psychotic. Based on the Shinra reports, he came to believe that Jenova was a Cetra, and therefore that he himself, Jenova's "son", was the last survivor of the Cetra. He also believed that the human race had betrayed the Cetra 2,000 years earlier, leaving them alone to defend the Planet from a calamity it had faced (eventually revealed to have been Jenova itself), and resolved to take vengeance for his "ancestors".
On October 1st, Sephiroth proceeded to destroy Nibelheim, setting the town to the flame, before returning to the reactor to claim Jenova's remains. He is followed by Tifa, Zack, and Cloud. At the reactor, Tifa takes up Sephiroth's Masamune from her father's corpse and attacks him, but he disarms her and cuts her down. Shortly after entering Jenova's chamber, Zack arrives and attacks him. In Final Fantasy VII he is easily defeated, but Crisis Core retcons this into a full battle where Zack fight Sephiroth in a pair fight. Either way, Zack is defeated and tossed out of the chamber. Cloud enters the reactor and picks up Zack's Buster Sword, rushing after Sephiroth. Caught off-guard, Sephiroth is impaled through the abdomen.

Due to Sephiroth's enhanced anatomy, however, he survived Cloud's assault, though wounded greatly. As Cloud left him to tend to Tifa, Sephiroth sliced off Jenova's head and stumbled from the room. Cloud attacks him again with rage, but Sephiroth stabs him with the Masamune. Cloud summons unknown strength and uses the sword as a lever, hurling Sephiroth into a pool of Mako below the reactor. In Last Order, it was retconed that Cloud only managed to fling Sephiroth into the wall, and that Sephiroth jumped into the Mako pool as a means of escape, stunned by Cloud's strength. No other version of the Nibelheim incident shows events going this way.

Following this, Shinra sealed the records on Sephiroth and rebuilt Nibelheim in order to cover up the incident, populating it with Shinra employees paid to act as the town's citizens. However, the renegade SOLDIER survived the plunge, and spent the next few years traveling the Lifestream, learning the secrets of the Ancients. In particular, Sephiroth learned of the Black Materia, which could call the ultimate black magic, Meteor. Sephiroth eventually came to rest in the Northern Crater, the site of Jenova's landing 2,000 years ago. Crystallized in Mako to increase his powers, Sephiroth would remain in hibernation for some time, using his newfound influence over Jenova to act through her.

Hojo meanwhile decided to make use of the surviving residents of Nibelheim, and so commissioned them against their wills to take part in an experiment that would hopefully prove his Jenova Reunion Theory, a theory that states that when Jenova's cells are separated, they will seek to rejoin each other. Hojo injected the survivors with Mako and Jenova cells, dubbing them "Sephiroth Clones". Cloud and Zack were two of Hojo's subjects for this experiment, and they would spend the next four years as his prisoners in the Shinra Mansion of Nibelheim. Shortly before the main events of Final Fantasy VII begin, Zack broke free and took the semi-comatose Cloud with him. At some time in 0007, the call of the Reunion began to go out, and the Sephiroth clones began making their way toward the Northern Crater to join with Sephiroth.

Approximately five years after his supposed death, in December 0007, Sephiroth enacted his plan to find the Black Materia. Jenova's remains, which had been moved to Shinra Headquarters, took on Sephiroth's form and broke out of containment. Jenova/Sephiroth then released Cloud and the members of AVALANCHE, who were being held prisoner, and killed President Shinra. Sephiroth subsequently began searching for clues to the location of the Black Materia. Cloud, seeing Sephiroth's Masamune left at the scene of President Shinra's death, suspects he may be alive and sets out with AVALANCHE to find him and settle the score for what happened to Nibelheim.
The party first sees Sephiroth on the Cargo Ship, where he alludes to the Jenova Reunion. He also appears some time later in Nibelheim, where he again mentions the Reunion. When Cloud and his allies discover that Sephiroth is tracking down the Black Materia, they go to the Temple of the Ancients to acquire it first. There they again find Sephiroth, who tells them the full extent of his plans - the Planet relies on the Lifestream to heal itself when wounded. Using the Black Materia, Sephiroth plans to use it to call Meteor to strike the Planet, causing another large wound. Sephiroth would then place himself at the center of this wound, merging with the Lifestream and taking control of it, becoming a God ruling over the Planet.

Cloud succeeds in acquiring the Black Materia, but Sephiroth exerts his influence over Jenova's cells and takes control of Cloud, who hands the Materia over to Jenova. At this time Aeris Gainsborough, the true last survivor of the Cetra, tried to use the White Materia given to her by her mother to summon the force called Holy, the only power able to counter Meteor. During her attempt to call forth this Ultimate White Magic, Sephiroth fell from above and impaled her with his sword, killing the flower girl. Though Aeris had successfully called Holy, it was now being held back within the Planet by Sephiroth, preventing it from moving with his will as augmented by Jenova's power. Cloud and his allies continued tracking Sephiroth to the Northern Crater.
At the crater, Cloud kills Jenova in Sephiroth's form and reclaims the Black Materia. Shortly after, Sephiroth's true body is seen in its Mako cocoon, and Sephiroth's mental manipulations of Cloud's weakened mind take their toll. Believing himself nothing more than a cluster of Jenova cells who had taken on the memories of a boy named "Cloud" and the deceased Zack, Cloud delivers the Black Materia to Sephiroth, who uses it. The crater collapses, and Cloud's allies are forced to flee with Rufus Shinra to escape. Sephiroth unleashes the Weapons from their sleep and erects an energy barrier over the crater to keep them from detecting him

With the Weapons causing chaos and keeping his enemies from rallying against him, Sephiroth began shapeshifting his body into a form befitting a God, awaiting the arrival of Meteor. Cloud was eventually recovered by his allies, and they received unlikely assistance from Shinra. In later January 0008, they fired the massive Mako cannon known as the Sister Ray at the Northern Crater, piercing Sephiroth's barrier and allowing Cloud and his allies to enter the crater and find Sephiroth.

Descending into the crater, they eventually find Sephiroth at the Planet's core, blocking Holy from stopping Meteor as it began its impact. After they dispatched Sephiroth's larva-like "Bizarro Sephiroth" form, Sephiroth emerged from it, almost entirely transformed into his ultimate form, an angelic being with seven wings. Cloud and his allies destroyed Sephiroth, but his mind endured. Pulling Cloud into the Lifestream for a final mental battle, Sephiroth attempted to take control of his mind again, but Cloud's mental defenses had grown, and he defeated Sephiroth. Battered and bloody, Sephiroth dissolved into the Lifestream, seemingly destroyed.
There is no actual reason why sephiroth appeared in hollow bastion. He had simply been there, may be because Cloud had become a member of that world or not. But him being in hollow bastion is a sign to its inhabitants that there are things out there stronger than light, stronger than darkness.

He Had mostly walked around the barren areas of the world for an unimaginable time His mind beratting many of its inhabitants, he wanted them all to die, for them to understand What a real moster was.
There he stays as well, he has no need to move from hollow bastion, he just slaughters what ever comes his way, unless it is befitting of the situation to not kill who or what appears before him. This either ends in him taking them in or leaving them to die by their own will in the wastelands of the world

(I know the major part of this history is from a wiki, that last part isn’t much of one either but its all I could come up with, I apologize for my writers block. But none the less I hope this is approved.)

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xemnas on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name and paragraph seperating)
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Approved.
We have discussed one the ways of which you would make the character switch, and as long as the admin approved the switched then I have no problem with it.
Any second opinions?
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Oh noes!
I liked your other character better! D:
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 pm

*blink*

Wizer, you aren't a staff, don't butt in on approvals.

Now . . . *blink* Sephiroth? You wanna play Nii-sama?? *blinkblink* Well, Namine put the stamp on it so I guess I'll second her on the matter.

I'm gonna pay attention to this, just so you know, Sephy's one of my favorite characters. I play his little sister elsewhere.

Those are some big shoes.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes he did get admin approval.
and this isn't bad. Sephy has big shoes to fill.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 pm

-blinks- wow um i hope i can be a good seph then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)   Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth (Ill be switching chars, i had admin approval)
Page 1 of 1