Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
A Visit Gone Array Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
A Visit Gone Array Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
A Visit Gone Array Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
A Visit Gone Array KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

A Visit Gone Array

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 am

Max had been to the World That Never Was many times before. But trouble ensued. Like when Max fought Melfice when was under the name Enigma. Or when Max tried to find a safe haven away but couldn't due to his master status of the Keyblade. Max came to the World that Never Was with the sole intention of training his senses and his abilities.

It's been awhile since I've been here at all....
thought Max as he stepped foot on the center of the Memory Skyscraper. He bore his cloak that looked similar to Organization XIII and hid his face as well as identity with his EoE katana in hand. The skyscraper itself hadn't changed a bit. It was stood tall and proud. As Max looked up a rain drop fell on his face. After that, a rain fall began.

Here we go
thought the Prince as he saw various shadow and neoshadow heartless emerge from the ground. Max then held his katana firmly in his right hand. Many heartless attempted to jump on him. He then swung his blade and created a gust of wind that sent them flying. He then used his speed to wipe out the heartless, but it seemed that many more were coming to replace those lost. He kept working and attempted to rid himself of this nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

The world the never was, seemingly the home of the counterparts of which Havoc happened to be a race to, the nobodies. The nobodies were those without hearts, yet heartless were those that lacked bodies, though strong enough heartless could definitely seem to for their own body. As he walked throughout he noticed a man striking down his brothers and sisters, this person seemed to be wielding keyblades thus making him a keyblade master, either that or those keyblades were fake. Havoc had to know about these things in order for him to survive, and his heartless gut feeling also led him to the warnings of the powers of light, the itch in the back of his throat now burned. Wanted its thirst to be quenched by the heart this man had, this was however bearable. It seemed though that it was just Shadows and Neoshadows being stricken down meaning he wasn't the time of day for anything stronger so havoc wouldn't need to worry. As he blonde spiked hair lurked in the shadows caused by the blocking of the light form solid objects he had no trouble seeing. Each of his steps were silent even if it wasn't purposely. As he would lean against the building looking at the Keyblade master he kept killing his brethren, as if it mattered for more came to replace them, however these still happened to be weak enough to die with one hit. Havoc now looked at his rings on the each of his middle finger, he would be ready to draw Solstice or Equinox whenever the time was called for. But as he revealed his position by stepping out into the light there were things which he felt had t be said, even if it was improper wording for it."Well, what's the point of that?"The apathetic and noncaring voice of this adolescent looking heartless really made his concerns seem more like a question that someone would ask out of boredom. He spoke clearly his voice sound a bit hollow as if there was no feeling to it. Even though he wasn't a nobody he preferred act as one for if he didn't show his emotions his intentions would be harder to discover and he would easily be able to get out of things by just using his words.

((Fail, why would there be Heartless at the world that never was? Its possible but just plain stupid right now.))
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:16 pm

As Max slashed at a group of heartless, he noticed a new being come out hiding from the shadows. He had spikey hair just like Max's but it differed slightly. This being's was a dirty blonde as well and sensing from the dark aura around him, he wasn't human. There seemed to be something more to him than meets the eye at least.

What's the point of that?
remarked the young man. As Max slashed away at another heartless.
Training, but I'm already used to this....
said the Prince as he then stepped back and swung his sword once to create a whirlwind to blow away the heartless away from the area completely. A smile came across his face.
that was too easy...
He said as he then turned his attention to the dark being.
what do you suggest we do now then?
he suggested as he caught glimpse of an army of nobodies heading their way. He used his free hand to point in that direction.

Wanna take care of them? I think they'd make a better challenge than the heartless.
he joked to the mysterious young man as he then let his sword become engulfed in flame.
The name's Enigma.
he wasnt' too comfortable in releasing his real name to unknown people and didn't feel like giving it out just yet. This being had to earn his trust before disclosing his real name. He had learned from his previous mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Training, it seemed that to this man that killing those of a lower class just was considered 'training'. To Havoc it seemed to be a stupid reasoning to attack someone, and if wasn't for the fact that he hated his family, his original and his heartless brethren then he would have defended them and fought for their pride and whatnot. But that wasn't his style, if it wasn't going to benefit him in any way then he wouldn't bother doing it, unless of course it was for fun. However to him fun was opinionated and killing those that were this weak and could barely even damage you wasn't fun. The warrior now smiled and said that destroying those heartless was too easy. He had turned to Havoc asking for a suggestion but seemingly impatient he suggested attacking the nobodies that would be coming, another weaker class of them not even one that would be worth the battle such as one that happened to be humanoid. This warrior engulfed his blade in flames before releasing his 'identity'. His name apparently was Enigma, though it was odd he either was given that name for some event in his childhood or he was using it as an alias for his identity. Havoc didn't care and just took it as his real name, though he didn't trust this person just yet and didn't reveal his name for he didn't fully understand how this warrior worked. As the nobody army approached the two he had taken a step closer to the nobody army while staying the same distance from Enigma and let the claws he had now reveal themselves. They were one with this heartless creature and they were practicatally another set of hands for him that ended up being more lethal, those the rings were still on there and could make it seem that they were the key to this ability though that was extremely misleading. As they took more steps towards the warrior and attempted to catch the so called 'intruders' Havoc would then turn back to Enigma. "Well, you go first, let's see if you even need my help." He backed into the wall leaning on it while resting. The claw on his left hand scratched against the wall and teared it, his natural claws formed by darkness really were helpful especially when there was times that he wasn't sure if he should use his blades or not, Equinox and Solstice were for enemies that deserved them in combat. His dirty blonde seeming eyes scanned and looked at the nobodies, from what he saw so far it was just that nobodies, none of them had signs of hearts so no humans were in that group, the only one in this world right now was Enigma, he wondered why he would come here though. Havoc came to see what entity caused his brethren to die and had found it, and now he just wanted to know what for. "So, why did you come here in the first place?" He said with a mellow and hollow sounding voice just as he always spoke when in any type of situation that didn't require and emotion to be shown or when he would suppress those emotions to benefit himself like now to retrieve information that wouldn't really change anything.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 am

Well, you go first. Let's see if you even need my help
said the being as he leaned against a wall nearby as if doubting Max's skills. It didn't shock Max, but it didn't give him a change to see the young man's technique's and fighting styles.
Sounds fine to me.......
He said as didn't even turn to face the dusks at all.
So, Why did you come here in the first place?
was the question posed to Max in an apathetic tone.

As Max was about to answer he was swarmed by dusks, as many as the shadows and neoshadows before them. He smiled. Geez, they never seem to leave me alone sometimes...thought the prince as he then combined the fire and the wind elements on his sword to create a fire whirlwind around him, small enough to engulf the creatures and destroy them. Few were left over after the whirlwind subsided.
Still alive?
he thought as he then in a flash of quick speed, he annihilated the remaining nobodies.

After it was over, Max let the flames on his blade subside and sheathed it on the sheathe on his upper left shoulder. He then refocused his attention on the dark being in front of him.
You caught my bluff. I'm not really here for training, I was looking for someone I defeated here long ago. Name's Melfice, I doubt you ever heard of him. We fought at the top of that.
he said pointing at the top of the memory skyscraper.
I keep coming back here thinking if he's alive or not. What about you? What are you doing in a world like this anyway?
he question the young dirty haired blonde being of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Havok

Havok

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

It seems that what Havoc said about him going first was accepted by this warrior, obviously not caring that he was showing off his fighting style and showing the weakness that he may have, though it wasn't as if Havoc caught it. This man seemed to be fast and strong, and interesting thing because not many people have that about their characteristics while not having to sacrifice something, though possibly it could be magic that he wasn't all that exceptional at However as he was going to answer he seemed to be swarmed by dusks but got them off easily using fire and wind, two of his elements. Apparently Havoc 'caught his bluff' even though he really didn't try to catch anything and was just trying to see his purposes here. His cause was from a former enemy of his apparently and he checked up to see if there was anyone there to begin with. As he noticed that no one was there he concluded that this man was just merely having precautions for he didn't want to risk anything. This man than asked why Havoc was here. "Well, if that really is the truth then I guess I should tell you mine. Though your is much more interesting." He said while continuing to have a non caring voice. After a small breath that seemed to be mixed in with a sight he began to speak once more. "Well, I noticed that my brethren were being slaughtered and came to check the source. Yeah, I am a heartless if you understood what I'm saying, but that shouldn't be an issue should it?" He continued to stare at the man looking into his eyes to see if he was either going to attack him like his brethren or just going to do nothing and continue the conversation he really couldn't predict this persons' moves at this point no matter how much he struggled to analyze for in this situation you can never assume anything. So, he just continued to lean not moving and staying prepared mentally just in case any physical conflict would occur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Visit Gone Array Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit Gone Array   A Visit Gone Array Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit Gone Array
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: The World That Never Was :: RPG-
Jump to: