Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizer

Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Empty
PostSubject: Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills   Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 am

Name: Square

Magic Cost: 1 Magic per Square

Duration: 10 Posts

Requirements: There are no environmental requirements in order to generate a square. The only requirement is that there is the necessary magic to be sacrificed.

Elemental Alignment: Ether[Non-Elemental]

Class: Defence

Description: Square is a silver, transparent, cube of pure energy. The Square is able to be manipulated mentally and can move extremely fast. The Square is used as a shield and can shift state depending on how the caster wills. For instance, the Square can become as tough as a wood wall or as jiggly and bouncy as a rubber band. Each Square weighs only a few ounces, yet they have a tough, magical fortification that allows them to take up to any physical force. Square's will break if impaled with a sharp object and they can only travel a few yards from the host body. Just thinking of the Square and adding magic to this will cause the Square to appear instantly. The Square is 6''X6''X6''

History: It's a old skill utilized by focusing on the magic of the spirit and mind. A focused mind and a steady and powerful magic can conjure the structure of Ether. Although it's just one name for a variation of the magic that is similar to what Nobodies make, Ether is just a physical formation of mental consciousness. The Square was designed by Kester when he focused on forming a perfect square of magic. Just visualizing the shape and putting his magic to that thought he managed to project the Cube spell called Square. Wizer inherited this skill.

--------------------------------------

I actually wanted to make it 5 Magic per every 5 Squares. I was wondering if I could do that. They aren't very big and it seems like using a sixth of my magic to summon one is a little outrageous.

Last edited by Wizer on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills   Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 am

Okay, before approved, how much force can it take before breaking. And what magic and negate or destroy it?
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills   Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 am

It can take a tremendous amount of force. Think of them as hot air balloons. They are extremely durable and can easily take physical might in stride. As I said though, they can be stabbed through. So the key to breaking them would be to stab, not hit, them.

Seeing as I derived it from a Sorcerer, I was thinking they could withstand most magic. Seeing as Sorcerer's are immune to magic I was thinking this to have high magical resistance. This ability is made mostly for defence, so they are supposed to be very tough.

And what about the side note? Is that acceptable or no?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills   Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

sure. fine
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills   Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maddus “Wizer” Trenston's Spells/Skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Creation :: Spells & Skills-
Jump to: