Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form)   Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Reunion. One Winged Angel

Appearance: Sephiroth Alters his power, he starts to Engage most of the jenova cells in his body. This creates a euphoric like state of mind with him. His mind doesnt exactly alter, he becomes more sadistic and talkative. His aura becomes dark, evil, and visible. The aura takes on a purpilish hint as he begins his transformation.

He will spin softly, his hair will cover from view several small green hexagonal screes that his Black Wing sprouts from. with this his power, speed, maeuvarability increases as well. This wing signifies the jenova cells full power in him. With this it allows him using many other attacks.

His eyes narrow into a catlike or even snake like slit as the mako energy runs through his veins.

Instead of standing for the most part he floats.

Strength: Its not much of a change in strength its mostly in speed as well as magic ability.

Stamina: This can usually last arround 10 or so posts (most of the time i wont even use anywhere near that amount of energy in the form)

Affinities: It allows the user to use Heartless angel, it increases his already fast speed and powers up most of his magic abilities. Being mostly Jenova this form is resistant to alot of attacks, it nullifies lower majics while adding resistance to some medium levels, high level magic still causes descent damage.

Weaknesses: It stays pretty much the same strength as him in his other form, so if u can take a hit from him in this mode or the other itll leave him open for other attack possibilities from the opponent. He is also weak against physical attacks, more so than when he is normal. He can only use one magic related thing for every 2 of his posts

ie: say he uses a teleport slash, he can now not use any other mp fueld attack until the post after his next post. (Me -use teleport slash-, Somone, Me, Someone, Me (can now use magic attack.))

History: Seph while in the lifestream became one with jenova in a sense. With his reimergence from the life stream he showed the ability to use this 'Reunion' form in which most of his power becomes nearly unimaginable. He had first used this against Cloud and his gang. This nearly got rid of them but left him weak after wards. He then split into 3 remnants after wards.

These 3 remnants of sephiroth had actually searched for what remained of the being known as jenova. after finding the head all three absorbed them and refused into the perfect form of them, Sephiroth had been reuinited with his peies which now being a full being he is now free to move about with out a time limit or fear of losing his form.

This has allowed him to reach new hights in hollow bastion, searching for Clloud to remnd him why soldier was wrong about them annd how they arent monsters but better than them.

(I know its short but really those who know seph should know this form and if u dont well...i apologize, play final fantasy or sumthing...or fight him in kh or kh2)

Pictures:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form)   Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Looks good to me.

Approved.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Reunion (sephs One Winged Angel Form)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Age  :: Creation :: Forms/Transformations-
Jump to: