Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorpheusZero
The Gambler Of Fate
The Gambler Of Fate
MorpheusZero

::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights::   ::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 pm

:Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights:

Co-Administrators

-You are the SECOND executive branch of the site under the Head Admins. You answer to them and them only. You are also what we like to call, a "supervisor" persay, of the Moderators. They answer to you, and you relay back to us. A Co-Admin has every right and privelage on the site as The Site Owner and Other Admins, except, they do not have access to the Administration Panel. They can still ban users, lock topics, move topics, among many other things. These people are to be respected just like a regular Admin.

-Co-Admins may not abuse their power. If a user needs to be banned, then make sure you run it by Luxord or Roxas first. If myself or Roxas is not online, and the extent of the misbehavior is bad enough, then you can take it upon yourself to ban the user for 48 hours until one of us shows up to find an official ruling.

-You may not BOSS around the Moderators, more or less, you should HELP them. But sometimes, people need a kick in the ass. Just try not to be rude and mean for no reason. Show respect, for you are also receiving it.

-You do not have the right to change the rules. NOR do you have the right to be exempt from them, you are only exempt from rules as willed by the Site Admins.

Moderators

-You are the THIRD executive branch of the site UNDER the Co-Admins. Your job is basically to keep an eye on things, because I am only one person, and I need help. You are to APPROVE creations, enforce rules and site policies, and make sure everyone is happy and content with their site experience. You should always report to a Co-Admin first unless it is a DIRE IMPORTANT URGENT MESSAGE! The Co-Admin will let me know if something is up.

-Moderators may not abuse their power. If a user needs to be banned,
then make sure you run it by Luxord or Roxas first. If myself or Roxas is not
online, and the extent of the misbehavior is bad enough, then you can
take it upon yourself to ban the user for 48 hours until one of us
shows up to find an official ruling.

-You should never ASSUME, always be sure of things before APPROVING them.

-Always respect our user base, and be friendly, unless a user is totally stepping out of line. In which you have my permission to go all out.
Back to top Go down
http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/

::Co-Adminism & Moderation Rules And Rights::
Page 1 of 1