Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
King Mickey Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
King Mickey Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
King Mickey Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
King Mickey KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
King Mickey Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
King Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
King Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
King Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
King Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

King Mickey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Name: Mickey Mouse

Age: 100+. (81 years since Plane Crazy. He OWNED a HOUSE at the time. I assume he was in his mid 20's at the time. That'd put him between 106 to 111)

Race: Anthropomorphic Mouse

Home World: Disney Castle

Appearance: (Seriously?)

Mickey stands just above two feet tall, including the ears. His body is covered in a very fine, short, black fur, save for his face. His ears are almost comically large, and round. His skin is pale peach, and his nose extends out in a snout0like appendage, ending in a round, black nubbin. He wears a black t-shirt with silvery cuffs. Puffed red pants with too many zippers cover his legs, and he wears yellow shoes that, for unknown reasons, have belts. Over his shirt, he wears a many-zippered red vest.

Personality: Mickey, believe it or not, is a complex character. He's usually quite cheerful, as you'd expect of a Disney character, but he's not nearly that one-dimensional. He has a deep sense of loyalty to his friends. He's shown to have a great depth of emotion, as well. He's known to be romantic, as he is in fact married. Unfortunately, he does in fact have a dark side. He's shown to have some real darkness in him, as, where Sora and Donald became depressed when Goofy took a "fatal" blow, Mickey became enraged, charging into the army of Heartless at full speed.

Elemental Mastery:

Primary: Light
Secondary: Cure
Tertiary: Space

Weapons: Keyblade

Fighting Style: Mickey's Keyblade style is much like Riku's. Quich, cloak-and-dagger style tactics, although Mickey is far and away faster, and more agile. He'd be best described as a "Samurai". Lightning-quick strikes and combo attacks.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Affinities: High speed and magic skill, incredible attack ability.

Weaknesses: Subpar strength, lightweight.

History:

When Mickey, sovereign King of Disney Castle, noticed the stars going dark, he had no choice. As King, he had to journey out into the worlds. His training with the legendary Yen Sid gifted him with the power of the Keyblade. During his journey, he ran across the Chasers, and *static* [DATA UNAVALIABLE] *static*

[Connection lost. Attempting to reconnect...]

[Connection re-established]

*static* His travels eventually led him to Radiant Garden, where he met both Ansem and Xehanort. Xehanort immediately gave Mickey a bad feeling. Fearing the worse, he left instructions for Donald and Goofy to find the Keymaster of Light, as he himself descended into the Realm of Darkness. By the time he found his prize, the Kingdom Key D, Sora had found the path to Kingdom Hearts, and the two managed to seal the gates.

It was at this time that Mickey began traveling with Riku. As the Dark Keymaster ascended higher into Castle Oblivion, all the while fending off Xehanort's Heartless, and the Organization, he served as a sort of beacon for Riku, keeping him sane. Eventually, with the help of Namine, Mickey was able to save Riku, and the search for Roxas began.

Mickey was on the lookout for Roxas, when he ran across Riku again, whose darkness was overunning him. Ready to fight him in his Xehanort form, Riku quickly applied his blingfold, revealing the truth. Promising to keep it a secret, he continued his search, aiding Riku whenever he could.

Things really began moving ahead when Sora was restored. Working behind the scenes, aiding Sora whenever he could, he eventually ordered Sora to continue his journey, and soon found his attempts to be exercises in futility, and stood alongside Sora in the Battle of a Thousand Heartless. When Goofy takes an apparently fatal blow, Mickey takes a personal vendetta against the Heartless, and went on to slay many waves of the fiends with no help. He leapt into the Corridor of Darkness after Xemnas, eventually getting lost, and returning to Twilight Town. Using his wisdom to help Sora and Co. into the Castle that Never Was, and, unfortunately, was barred from aiding them thanks to Xemnas's machinations. Shortly after the battle, and Sora and Riku's return to the island, he returned to his wife, Minnie. However, it would seem there is no rest for the righteous, and with a mysterious journal entry in the first of Jiminy's diaries, which was blank, save for two cryptic messages, the long process of digitalization began. Until the process is complete, we will not know who "They" are, Where Mickey must "Return" to, and why "They" are being "Tormented"

"We must return to free them from their torment."

Inwardly wishing things didn't always have to be so complicated, he found himself unable to do much during the process. Refusing to just stay inactive, he once more returned to Yen Sid, intrigued by Sora's "Drive Forms". He's still yet to fully grasp the concept of the Keyblade being able to withhold power, or perhaps being unable to reach that power, but it's all a matter of time. He has once more set out into the worlds, as a new threat comes to his attention, a vague darkness at the very edge of his senses...

Pictures: (Gimme a sec.)

Last edited by King Mickey Mouse on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:02 pm

I see no problems with this. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Thank you.

*celebrates the one-shot approval*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Well there is one problem. The history is something that EVERYONE knows about Mickey. Put up your own history, elaborate on what you have accomplished, talk about where you've been and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:10 pm

...I'm afraid I don't understand.

You mean a history of the player's accomplishments?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 pm

No...

The history that you put up is what everyone knows about Mickey.

Post your OWN version of his history, ONLY KINGDOM HEARTS RELATED!!!
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Hmmm...

Alright. Lemme see if I understand this.

Using my own words, and NOTHING to do with Disney's canon, you want me to write a history about Mickey with information that most people wouldn't know, right?

Well, that leaves a fairly large gap to fill in. If, we can assume, the Timeless River stage takes place in the same time period as "Steamboat Willie", which is roughly 80 years from present day...

Subtract the year that Com and 358/2 days used...

and the ten between BBS and KH1...

That leaves nearly 70 years of time to fill in.

Mind you, we know little of Mickey's established past. The time between Timeless River and the beginning of BBS is left unexplained, although it DOES tell us several things.

We know Mickey worked for Pete, piloting the steamboat, Willie.

We know he owned a house.

We know there was a major construction project in the works, presumably Disney Castle.

We know he had, at least, some involvement with the local fire department. Whether or not he was employed by them is unclear.

We know that, at some point, he became King of Disney Castle through unknown means.

We know that, at some point, he married Minnie Mouse.

Prior to BBS, that's all we know about his past. In order to flesh out his history, I went with the only other source I knew for Mickey: Disney.

I will admit, in terms of that, much of it is common knowledge, but that is the difficulty with canons: They're so well-known, that their backstories are known by everyone.

I went to Disney because Kingdom Hearts is scarce on the details of the early years of... Well, ALL the characters, really. They DO, however, leave interesting tidbits for people to build on, as well as, in many cases, throwing back to the character's original source.

Let's take, for example, KH Cloud.

With what the game gives us, we can assume the following:

Cloud likely grew up with Tifa, Aeris, and )possibly) Yuffie. He had entered the same military force as Leon, at which point, likely during the Heartless Raid on Radiant Garden, he was exposed to the darkness, and his shadow, Sephiroth was born. His own inner light silenced, he became a mercenary, drifing from world to world, doing jobs for the highest bidder. He eventually returns to help rebuild his home, which inevitably leads him into a confrontation with Sephiroth once more.

Much of this is throwback to his role in Final Fantasy VII. One could incorporate certain details in from those game series (For example, an analogy between Xehanort and Rufus Shinra) to flesh out the backstory enough to be acceptable.

I've done the same here. The only difference is, with how loose details on Mickey's past are, there's much more room to expand.

I'll admit, some of my references were a reach (Peg and P.J. from "Goof Troop", for example).

If you really think it needs to be rewritten, I'll do so. But, be forewarned: It's gonna be a whole lot shorter. Most of the first three sections will either have to be severely trimmed, or removed outright.

...Just putting that out there.

OF COURSE, if you;re wanting to know what he's been up to since the end of KH2, that's a Gummi Ship of an entirely different color.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 am

omg...

Just post a history of Mickey since KH2, just after Kh2.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 am

Oh.

Okay, see, that makes it a LOT easier.

Can do, Thirteen!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 pm

okay...just bump it when you get done
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Done.

It's about the same size as the other sections...

I'm happeh with it.

*intentional misspelling*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 pm

It's the same thing...instead of copying all of that from another website, why don't you just delete it all and type your own version of Mickey's history. And make sure it is from KH, KH2, and after. I don't want to know about how he met Minnie. Stay Kingdom Hearts related please.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Okaaaay...

It's all in my own words... I would NEVER copy/paste.

So, lose the history adapted from Disney canon?

*Does so*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:34 am

Okay what's the deal with all the...

*static* *static* [connection lost] [attempting to reconnect]????????

Otherwise the history is better.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Those represent data from games that haven't come out.

There specifically, it represents Mickey's as-yet unknown role in Birth By Sleep.

Once more data for BBS and coded becomes avaliable, I'll add it in.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

...sure...go nuts...
I'll give you a shot at this role
approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Mickey   King Mickey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Mickey
Page 1 of 1