Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
The Guardians of Restoration Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Guardians of Restoration Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
The Guardians of Restoration Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
The Guardians of Restoration KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

The Guardians of Restoration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

The Guardians of Restoration Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 am

THE GUARDIANS OF RESTORATION:

Guardians of Restoration
(We call it GoR.....because that happens to be significantly shorter than saying the whole thing.)

Duh Rulez

Guys....it's a no brainer, ya have to follow the rules....even if it says: "You must wear salmon on your head." Ya gotta do it.
(I find trout a better match depending on it you're wearing black or white....)

Invisible Permanent Record
Yes, you have one. It's called: "Leaving an impression on the website" (Which should be shortened.....)
We're going to look into the Invisible Permanent Record to see if you're for real on joining us....or, obviously, we're not letting you in...

Rules

Fatalities
Uh....no killing your fellow members unless your higher-ranking officer tells you to? We don't need more dead bodies than we already have, please and thank you.

The Lone Wolf Trade
We don't mind if you fight alone. We do it often. But, if you attack someone and say "It's for the Guardians of Restoration"....and we had nothing to do with it? .....uh, that would be a negative...and you'd be kicked out.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Respect, por favor, the other members, no matter how new or experianced. Chances are, they may know something you don't.....and lord forbid if we get another case of the spams again.....I don't think so.

Sect of Defenses
( A really fancy Terra-Term for: "More rules, but with another name, therefore making it more interesting.")

Politics
We don't care where you come from, site politics really aren't our thing. In all honesty, we hardly care....we just like to hit attacking things.

You should probably read this too:
We don't and that means in the context of: "Do not" attack worlds. That, friends, is a no-no unless le Roxas or some other high-ranking person tells you to.....

Again with the Respect...
All the ranks hold equal say so when we make decisions....so regardless of if you're a n00b or a Vet, we're going to consider what you have to say.

The Guardians
(People who happen to be on our team.)

The Champion Guardians
-Roxas
-
-

The Guardians
-
-
-

The Vigilant Blades
-
-
-

The Ghastly Assassins
-
-
-

Vandals of Destruction
-
-
-

Members
-Falcon
-Xish
-Naethyn Morét

-
-
-
-
-

Descriptions of the Ranks

---The Vigilant Blades---
The first rank is for those who need a little more experience in combat. They usually wield swords, or ranged weapons, but magic users can also apply to this particular area. They are also usually paired up with another member of this rank so they can learn from one another. This position does not require any sort of testing.

---The Ghastly Assassins---
Usually users of the Twilight element, though it is not required. They are utterly silent, and take down their enemies from the shadows. Typically magic users, though it isn't required. Assassins are normally paired up with a group of their fellows, for maximum effect of their stealth. This position requires a test from one of the Guardians.

---Vandals of Destruction---
Truly fearsome, the Vandals of Destruction usually hold the power of darkness, although that isn't required. They are normally trusted to be in combat alone, but are sometimes paired with Guardians. You will also be tested by one of the Champion Guardians for this position.

---The Guardians---
The elite forces of the Guardians. They will have superb skills and tactics used in battle. This is the hardest rank to achieve, yet the most gratifying. You will be tested not only physically, but mentally as well. You must be strong and willing to sacrifice your life if need be for each and every member of this group. You will be tested by one of the Champion Guardians for this position.

---Champion Guardians---
(Roxas definition:)
The best and highest rank in the order, the Champion Guardians make decisions about attacking, getting involved in wars, and other worldly alliances. They're also in charge of pairing up teams for specific missions, and test the Vandals of Destruction and Guardian members for worthiness.

This is the current arrangement of everything. If you have a request or a suggestion, please PM me. For admission, please post here or PM me.

And, in a nutshell: The rules.

Guardian (MAIN) Rules:

I- Respect all members.
II- They cannot attack brethren members, unless commanded to by superior officers.
III-Guardians must protect all creatures in peril, whether light, dark, or twilight.
IV- Political factions are of no influence to us.
V-Guardians must save any and all worlds that may be in danger, no matter the cost.

The End.

Last edited by Roxas on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm

I hereby declare this organization to be official!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Thanks for the approval Engima! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm

I'd like to join the GoR as well sir

Last edited by Falcon on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Alright, I'll put you in as a Member. You must prove yourself to grow through the ranks. Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
Xish

Xish

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 pm

you should add in a word that starts with an "e" so it'd be GORE.

anyways, can i join the ranks of The Ghastly Assassins?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 pm

lol That would be cool huh?

At first you have to just be a member. You must be tested for the rank that you desire. Since you and Falcon both wish to join in at the same time, you will be a team and I will send you on a mission. I'll PM you within the next few days on the details.
Back to top Go down
Xish

Xish

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

mkay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:35 am

I would love to pledge meh elegance to dah GoR. I have many unique skills, and I would bring alcohol to all the partays! xD
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

Welcome to the Guardians. I'll add your name to the list.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn Morét

Naethyn Morét

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Thank you, I can not wait for the organization to come into action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Restoration   The Guardians of Restoration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guardians of Restoration
Page 1 of 1