Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
The Guardians Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Guardians Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
The Guardians Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
The Guardians KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
The Guardians Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
The Guardians Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
The Guardians Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
The Guardians Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
The Guardians Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
The Guardians Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
The Guardians Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

The Guardians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm

This is where you can sign up to join my military. Post here and I'll add your name to the list if I feel that you belong here.

Before we get down to the list, here are a few rules to go by if you are accepted into the Guardians.

-The Guardians are a separate division than the Guardians of Restoration, but they are still one in the same. The Guardians protect Hollow Bastion only while the Guardians of Restoration (GoR) are able to be sent out on missions of great importance. If you want to join the GoR, go to the "Organizations" section that is in the "Worldly Affairs" forum and post in the GoR topic.

Duh Rulez

-No brethren is to turn against his brother/sister
-Do not bicker among yourselves, it makes us look weak
-Train hard and be prepared to be given difficult tasks
-Always listen and respect your unit leader
-Respect all of those that you fight alongside
-Be willing to give your life if need be for Hollow Bastion
-Remember that when you are in another world, you represent not only Hollow Bastion, but ME, so don't do anything that would be frowned upon
-DO NOT fight someone or kill them and say that it was for Hollow Bastion, do not give us a bad name
-Do not go off into another world and start trouble for Hollow Bastion

That's it for the rules.

The Guardians

The Blades
Unit Leader-
-
-
-
-
-

The Crusaders
Unit Leader-
-
-
-
-
-

The Assassins
Unit Leader-
-
-
-
-
-

Descriptions:

The Blades- The Blades are the first group that a soldier will be admitted in. They will also serve as the front lines for Hollow Bastion's defense. They fight with mostly swords and other hand held weapons. When trouble starts, the Blades are the first on the scene, ready to give their lives for their homelands.

The Crusaders- The Crusaders are probably the most courageous warriors throughout Hollow Bastion. These are the soldiers that get sent out on group missions, usually traveling on mounts such as Chocobos. They may fight will a variety of weapons such as swords, keyblades, guns, etc. etc. They also may use a variety of spells while doing their missions or tasks assigned by Roxas.

The Assassins- The Assassins are the stealth fighters. They go on private missions, most of the time unknown to all others besides Roxas, with only one thought in mind...death. Usually they are only called out to assassinate a possible threat to either the leader of Hollow Bastion or the world itself. They fight from afar or up close if they can keep quiet. These are the best of the best!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsage.rpg-board.net
Falcon

Falcon

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 pm

I'd like to be apart of the military as well sir. I hope to prove myself well to you and improve myself to the point of being one of your top assassins. I have but one question, can I be apart of both this military and the GoR? If not which group would you suggest I fight with.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 am

I would love to have you join my military. I shall test you, however, to see if you are worthy to gain entrance into the Assassins.

Yes you can join both, the GoR are unique. They will be doing things that is not really for Hollow Bastion such as protecting other worlds and all that jazz. The military will be based in Hollow Bastion to protect HB and will only leave if I send them on a mission or in cases of war.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 pm

I suspected a test would be needed and I await for it to begin sir.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Site Owner
Site Owner
Roxas

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Alright, I'll begin the test soon. I'll PM you when you're needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardians   The Guardians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guardians
Page 1 of 1