Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan DeLauren

Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Empty
PostSubject: Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)   Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Jonathan fished a sign listing his new shop's hours out of a box containing some old parts and tools. Placing it on the front door, he tried his best to center it. However, some unwanted commentary told him that someone wasn't satisfied.

"Just a little higher, and it'll be good." Jonathan took his hands off of the sign and looked behind him to notice his kid sister standing there like an interior designer.

Jonathan turned around and crossed his arms, saying "Ya know, Blake, I've heard it said that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Care to try?" Blake just turned around and skipped off, her ponytail swinging behind her. Jonathan rolled his eyes and muttered "Typical twelve-year-old." before doing just what Blake had said. Jonathan hoped she didn't catch what he did, otherwise he'd never hear the end of it. Kinda just like he never heard the door open while he was searching for a bell to put on it.
Back to top Go down
Exdeath

Exdeath

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)   Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

What a strange town... All was so calm and peaceful. It was disgusting for someone like him, someone like Exdeath. For him, there was nothing like a bit of chaos here and there, but nothing could be done. If he wanted to stay in neutrality, he needed to do not cause any disasters until the right time approached. His sky blue armor was shinning with the sun as always, while the many magical spheres that were hanging around his belt also moved with the wind. There was no sign of skin or something similar to that in his visible body. His armor was so perfect that it didn't let anything from his real body to be seen, and mostly his face. His face haven't been shown to anyone for 1000 years, and it was going to remain like that.

While walking, he saw a shop that seemed to be new. It was the only shop that he couldn't see what they were selling, and with nothing else to do, he walked in.

There, he saw a little girl of twelve years old walking around, which was completely shocked when his big body in such strange armor went through the front door.

Exdeath simply limitated himself to walk around and watch the things.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)   Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Jonathan saw nothing but the box he was looking through until he stodd up and turned around only to face some guy in armor. "What can I do for you?" he asked, going around the armored person to a box that had what he was looking for. Blake, on the other hand, was busy examining the armor for chinks from behind the front desk. She figured that this armor's weakness was at the helmet, or at least at the eye slit. Needless to say, it was going to take alot to get Blake to focus on something else. Either that, or one good insult from her brother.

Speaking of which . . . . "Stop your gawking, Blake and get the register ready!" Jonathan shouted when he saw what his sister was doing. Her response was to throw a pencil at hm, but not before writing down a couple notes about things she'd seen. Afterwards, she continued on with what she was supopsed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Exdeath

Exdeath

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)   Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Exdeath looked at the little girl and stared at her, or what seemed to be a staring. He looked at the girl for some moments while she took some notes, and noticed of what they were. Exdeath started then to laugh in a loud way, and it could be heard from outside the shop. That was funny for him. This girl was trying to find a weakness on his armor, eh? If only they knew who he was, she would have never thought of such a thing. This new universe was getting more intertesting while time passed, indeed.

So, girl, you noticed something interesting here? You should know, this armor has no weakness. Absolutely NONE!. And even if it did, you would be bleeding before trying to attack me in some way, heh

He was talking in a voice that seemed to be a joke, but he was talking the truth in the most part.

Exdeath then turned to the other man, and said:

I was trying to find some materials for some... eh... personal plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)   Open for Business!  Almost . . . . (open says me!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open for Business! Almost . . . . (open says me!)
Page 1 of 1