Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
The White Room (open) Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The White Room (open) Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
The White Room (open) Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
The White Room (open) KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

The White Room (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine

Namine

The White Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am

Inside of the seemingly haunted mansion was a little room. The room was covered in nothing but white. Sitting in a large white arm chair was a small girl with blond hair. Her legs were folded neatly under her so her white dress would not ride up her thighs. She seemed focused as her blue eyes stared at a white piece of paper she was holding on the arm of the chair. Namine lifts her hand and removes a pencil from its position on top of her ear. She places the sharp tip to the paper and soon her hand glides along the smooth surface. Her eyes glitter with a touch of happiness as the lines she creates form together to form a person.

Scattered along the walls of the white room were a multitude of pictures. Some were drawn with crayon with simple shapes, while others were more advanced. Over the course of time Namine spend existing she had found free time of which to start improving her art work. Instead of only coloring simple shapes with her crayons, she had learned to use a combination of pencils and pens to create more advanced works of art.

The loneliness was overbearing, but it was something Namine was faced to deal with. She was a nobody, the nobody of someone she felt that she longed to be. She once put herself in to the memory of Sora. She removed Kairi and replaced the brunette with herself. It was an order, and yet it was an act of longing. She was lonely as she is now. All she had to keep her company were her drawings. It wasn’t like she had the other nobodies. They had plans that did not agree with Namine’s inner struggle.

She longed for acceptance. She long to be someone instead of a nobody. Even this being so, she would not put others in danger…at least that’s how she wanted it to be. She didn’t want to hurt anyone but sometimes even though she did not want something to happen it did anyways. She was constantly being used by others. She had an ability she could use against the key blade wielder. She could tamper with his memories. Since the first time she had tampered with his memories in an attempt to become someone important in his life.

Instead here is where she sat waiting someone, or something. She was trying to keep away from the mess the key blade master was going to be putting himself in to. She didn’t want to get involved with the organization, the nobodies, or the heartless. She just locked herself in to her room and sat there drawing all day. Every now and then she would have to visit the town at night and take some new materials for her drawings. People ranted about ghosts stealing things, or fairies. She always left money which really piped the towns peoples curiosity. Sometimes they would visit the mansion. She dreaded those days when they came to find the ghosts. She was always forced to barricade the door and hide all of her belongings. Sometimes they would break through forcing Namine to use the abilities she was not proud of. The power of darkness some called it. She could summon and control lesser nobodies just like the other nobodies with a humans form. That did not mean she liked doing so. She could always make a sort of portal that helped her escape from the humans. She was still trying to get the hang of it and sometimes she would appear in the world that never was or castle oblivion. She was grateful that she had not run in to anyone. She don’t feel like getting captured and used again.

“Will I ever…get rid of this emptiness…” The lonely artist would whisper softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am

After dissipating from the so called 'attack'. the disappointment of Axel getting involved and helping the keyblade wielder Drew heavily on his mind. HOw could he have done that, he had his orders to just observe him, watch for a weakness. But the being in the black cloak already knew his weakness.

His Heart.

Pulling the hood from his head he softly shook his head, his silver hair falling as he wanted it to. It simply Cascaded down his shoulders. His Yellow eyes held a sadness inside them that he didnt know how he could feel. His heart had been lost many years ago. He remembered becoming this nobody, this abomination. He remembered losing that heart just because his other self had wanted. If only they knew. He needed the kingdom hearts now, He would show them...All of them that nobodies are beings to.

he had taken some time to reappear, this time his form had simply aded into existance instead of dissapearing into nothingness. His gold eyes scanned the area for what he needed, the girl that had helped Marluxia due to sheer blackmail.

He heard the words she spoke. They were sad yes but common to a nobody. Maybe she could be useful to the organization this time, but this time lets see if shes willing to join of her own free will.

"Namine..Emptiness, lonlyness, they are all what we feel as nobodies. Marluxia had ruined a great opprutunity in blackmailing you the way he had, I can offer you a reason to exist, A reason to feel Like you belong. I can give you what you want, But would you be willing to. This is your choice but in my opinion its alot better than sitting in a mansion the entire time."

He had simply appeared behind her, having walked silently of course, And lightly raced his hand over her ear slightly, just enough of a touch to prove to her that this offer was real. In all actuallity, she had no choice but to join him. Her abilities could be used too his advantage on members of the organization that have..done something against it, had betrayed it.

HIs voice had been a soft whisper into her ear, he knew the reaction this would get from the small girl.

"You wouldnt be against the Keyblade wielder, YOu be against tratiors of the organization, your have a purpose to be used for the better. You would be Needed, Your emptiness would Dessipate at least a bit, just like the emptiness inside of me, or the others. We are like a family, and i outreach a hand to offer you solace in its arms, you could come to me for anything you want, food, clothes, Art supplies, Anything you may need."

This offer was an offer she couldnt refuse.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Sad eyes widen as they fall on a man in a black cloak. She knew who he was, and this caused fear to strike within her. She continues to sit in the large arm chain, watching him. He was the leader of the organization someone powerful, someone she didn’t want to be In the same room with when alone. Yet there she was in the same room with him, alone…alone except for him.

Namine watches him carefully. He walks closer and traces her ear with his finger. She resists the urge to shiver. She did not want him to see any weakness from her. He would use anything he could against her, that was the last thing she wanted. He spoke, whispering in her ear. She gives in for a moment and closes her eyes to keep her composure. He was real, his offer was real. He was basically offering her everything, everything that she could possibly want. She was tempted to go with him, to get rid of the lonlyness. He was right, it was better then staying here alone but the last time she had been taken by the organization it had not been a very pleasant welcome.

“I..I don’t want to.” She looks at him with a sort of determination. However the determination fades and is replaced with a small look of fright. She had only spared a single look at him and already she was getting the fight or flight urge. She would run of course, she knew she would not be able to stand up against Xemnas.

She shifts in her seat and pulls her knees up slightly. Trying not to look at him she occupies herself by going back to drawing. She feels a twinge of pain as she drawing starts to resemble three people. Sora, Riku, and Kairi. She changes pages and starts to draw again. Her blond silky hair falls over one shoulder, shadowing half her face slightly. She didn’t want to be alone…but they were like a family? A family…she had never been apart of one. He even offered to give her anything she needed and she wouldn’t have to fight Sora. Would he make her fight at all? Probably, he more than likely wanted her abilities.

Biting her lower lip, Namine stops drawing and turns her head to look up at him. She looks away yet again and stares at the ground. No one would come for her, she was a nobody after all. She did not mean anything to Sora, or anyone else for that matter. Xemnas was probably the only person who would ever come for her, and what would happen if she refused? Would he hurt her? Or would he leave and she would not see anyone ever again.

“I’ll come with you but…” She whispers finally after having changed her mind. She still refused to look at him as if she were ashamed about her decision. "but..what if I had stuck with my decision not to go with you?
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

...Those with power tend to draw attention. Namine was no different.

At first, the two would have thought it to be a fellow Nobody, as the new arrival generated a Corridor of Darkness. After all, who but a Nobody can wield the Corridors? ...There are others.

"Namine!" Spoke a loud, almost cartoony voice from within the Corridor. ...It collapsed as its user emerged. ...Barely even two feet high, he had the look of a cartoon mouse. His clothes were in the same style as those of Sora. Black shirt, red vest, red suspender pants, oversized yellow shoes. There was no doubt... King Mickey Mouse had arrived.

"You know how the Organization operates! He's no different than Marluxia!"

He wasn't gonna lie, the events of Castle Oblivion were very fuzzy... He did remember enough to know who Marluxia was, and that was enough.

"Come on, Namine! We can still get out of here! Your friends are waiting!"

For a brief moment, he locked eyes with the Superior... ...His expression was an odd one, to say the least. Xemnas would be able to read many things from it: A begrudging respect for his intelligence and sheer power. A touch of sorrow for what he had become. But, above all, a hatred for his willingness to manipulate and use the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm

"If you hadnt I would have taken you any way."

His voice held some truth to it. He wouldnt force her to attack her 'friends' like marluxia had. He knew that that wouldnt work out as well as it had the first time. She was skeptical of his words. He couldn't blame her, and in a way he did want her for her abilities.

"I know u miss them, you want a family, everyone does. We can be a family, 3 or more of a kind have to stick together do we not?"

He had taken a step back from the girl and merely shrugged after seeing her picture of the 3 friends. He understood why she felt alone, being a nobody from someone with that many ties to family, friends, and people, it was bound to happen.

He turned away only to feel the presence of a keyblade master, he could tell just from the energy with him, how he mixed with the light and the dark. He saw the figure emerge from the 'portal' He spoke of marluxia and how the organization was like him.

"O wonderful, 'King' Mickey Isnt it a pleasure...And just because Marluxia was a member of this organization doesnt mean that we all are like that traitor. I have my own reasons for it, And we are different. He wanted to destroy this Organization, i simply want to Better the world."

His words were true he did want to better the world...by making his own and destroying this one, but they didnt know that. Nor did they need to know it. The entrance of the so called king had irritated him to no end.

"Now king would you please leave her to her own decisions, she decided she wanted to go, And with you and them she would feel out of place, they all have memories, they all have each other, she would simply be like the 3rd wheel. She would constantly feel out of place. Here she could be part of something bigger, a 'family'"

He spoke, irritation in his voice. His gold eyes looking at the small mouse as he spoke. Staring daggers, he simply shrugged and dismissed the small mouse, he was powerless against the nothingness. Everyone was, Light and dark are forever, and if that was true so was Nothingness.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Mickey actually laughed.

"You know, you're right. I probably shouldn't judge you based on your poor choice of companions."

...This was a tense situation, to say the least. Holding his hands far out to the side, Mickey walked forward. The last thing he wanted to do was spook the Superior into attacking.

"And you actually do make a point: She's a Nobody. There's not a lot at the end of the day that could change that. But that doesn't mean that the Organization is her only choice."

He stopped moving when he got to where Namine was sitting. Everything about him showed he was sincere.

"Namine, you do have people in this world that care about you. ...I won't stop you from going with Xemnas, that's your choice. I'm just asking you to remember the people who would miss you. Riku and I, for one. Sora, too, whether or not he recognizes you right away! I'm sure Kairi wants to thank you properly for saving her... ...And... ...From what I hear, Roxas is back, too."

He looked up at her with deep, soulful eyes.

"Do you really wanna leave all your friends behind like that? Especially for something you can't even be sure is true..."

...Realizing he'd just done it again, he turned to Xemnas with a smile (a forced smile, but, convincing nonetheless).

"No offense, Xemnas, but you haven't exactly proven to be the nicest guy in the multiverse."
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Namine watches the two with fearful eyes. She didn’t know what to do. On many accounts Micky was right. Xemnas would not be the choice person for her to go with. Indeed she was a nobody but if what Micky said was true then there were people out there who cared for her. She did not want to give them up, even if she wasn’t sure they were true. She still remembered the last time she had been with the organization. They had used her for their own purposed and she did not really think that they would not do the same thing twice. She wanted to find people to accept her, she did not want to go to a place where there was a possibility her feeling of emptiness would only grow.

She had choices but that did not correct the fact that Namine was a nobody.

Even if what Micky said was true Namine did not know this for a fact. For all she knew she could approach Sora and he draw the keyblade on her. Sora or Riku could kill if they wanted to. They were kind, that was true, but she did not know if their careing for her was true or not. The mention of Roxas made her eyes widen for a moment. Was he really back? She cared deeply for him, at least that’s how she thought she felt. Were nobodies not supposed to feel? Did she only care about Roxas because Kairi cared about Sora?

“I…”
She trails off and looks down at her drawing. Her past seems to flash across her mind. She did not have much of a past, all she had were memories. Memories that she and Kairi seemed to share. Her feelings were not her own, but they seemed as though they were a simple reflection of Kairi’s. She was a nobody, so did she not deserve to be with only nobodies?

She stands and holds her drawing pad close. She looks at Micky then at Xemnas. She had made up her mind. Roxas was a nobody and yet he had aided Sora. Namine had aided Kairi. Even though they were only nobodies they had a purpose in life and their purpose was not to do what the Organization had in mind. She would never fit in at the organization. They had their own goals in mind, goals that Namine would never see eye to eye with. She wanted to go with Micky and see Roxas again. She did not want to feel alone anymore. She wanted to have friends and family. She wanted to feel like someone with a heart, she was tired of being a no body.

“I want to go with you.” She steps towards the mouse and turns to look at Xemnas. There was a hit of fright in her eyes. She was almost positive Xemnas would not agree with her choice. He was willing to take her earlier even if she refused. Would he still do the same even with Micky here?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 pm

The superior was stunned, was this really going to happen the way it looke. He shook the thought out of his mind, the stunned feeling bled into anger, aggression, and some sorrow. He had wished that she chose the later of the 2 choices, He was willing and prepaired to take her, if force was needed, hed give simple negotiations one last time before angered resotred to flat out violence and power.

"So you want to go with this...person. He cant promise you these things, Sora could raises his weapon to you for no reason, Your a nobody, just like me, your future is limited. Those feelings youll feel wih the others are going t pass with time, youll still feel out of place with them, they have something you dont, youll start to envy them for it. Youll want a heart of your own and jealousy will grow inside you. Do you really want that, to start the dpwnward spiral into jealousy that results in you harming your friends."

His voice held a slight twinge of aggression as he now glared at the 2 figures before him. His hands clenched into fists underneath the sleeves as he drew them up and crossed them over his chest. He sounded slightly angered but kept his exterior cool and calm. He Retains his Stern face.

his words were true, He was offering her a home, with people that potentially could return her feelings, become a family, become a reason to live. She had refused the family, the offer of any need in the world, he had also blatantly said she wouldnt be used against her 'friends'. He was ready to take her with him.

Suddenly the thought ran through his mind, How the hell did Mickey know what he was planning to do..how could he have possibly known where he was at and what he was planning. This was slightly unnerving. The king didnt threaten the Superior in te least. He was small, and fast. Thats about all he had going for him.

The superior was now filled with a slight bit of confidence knowing that these words would hit both the king and the girl. It was inevitable, Jealousy is a natural feeling and emotion, the want, lust, need for what you dont have. Its in all living things, Even the King himself.

"Is that what you want namine..?"

He says as he out reaches his hand and looks at her, his eyes shining a powerful gold. he had an ulterior motive for doing this as well, the outright acting of ignoring the mouse added emphasis to his point.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

...Things were about to get very bad, very fast. This was one of the times he cursed his size. If he were as big as Sora and Riku, he could just hoist Namine over his shoulder, and get out of Dodge. ...But, no. He was gonna have to get creative.

...She already had her note pad. Perfect. That made things easier. For just the briefest moment, he gave er a look that said: Get ready to run. Then, everything happened at once.

Mickey called upon the Kingdom Key D, and leapt back. Charging a Pearl, he let it fly. Not at Xemnas, no, but at the floor just in front of him. When it hit, the flash would leave him blinded, and, hopefully, stunned. Landing, he leveled his keyblade at a faint circle in the floor.

(In the game, there's a save point in the White Room.)

The circle erupted into a column of green light. Stepping into it would lead to the king's Gummi Ship, a Highwind Peak. This had two advantages. One: The Highwind Peak is the fastest Gummi Ship in the Multiverse, and, Two, as far as he knew, Corridors of Darkness couldn't be opened into Gummispace.

"Namine, Quick! Into the light!"

(...I can do that, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

The nobody suddenly narrowed his eyes. He couldnt believe the lengths this mouse would take. This was becoming a nuisance. His sight was taken but he didnt need his sight for this. HIs outstretched hand was now focusing the nothingness around him into a bright red rod of plasma. An Aerial Blade. Suddenly this 'White room' darkened, namine's sight had been covered, The kings was surrounded in darkness. This illusion on mickey was simple and he knew mickey could see through it easily, namine on the other hand would be unable to see.

He dashed forward swinging his plasma weapon at the king, never once leaving his calm and cool exterior. He didnt need to see, he would guide himself with his element, theres patches of nothing anywhere, and he could focus on each and every spot.

"How dare You insult me!"

His anger had shown, He had knocked the mouse back if he was able to dodge in time, and even then he would be set back as the Superior was now right next to the girl. He was in a spot that would give him the upper hand. with the hand that held no blade, he grabed her shoulder. he was now standing between mickey and the small circle of light in the room, his grip was tight on her shoulder.

"You wont interfere with this matter anymore king.."

his calm look had never left, his gold eyes, that could strike fear into any of the nobodies, was now glaring at the mouse.

(Yes, if i can do this lmao. i think we should establish a post order or somethin lmao)
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Ooc; There should be an Rp order to help this run a bit smoother. The order will go Me, Micky, and then Xemnas if that is alright with everyone.

Namine was prepared to run for it. Xemnas was tempting, and before Micky had startled her back in to reality she had found her self reaching out for Xemnas’s hand. Shaking her head, she turns away from Xemnas and goes to make a run for it. Micky unleashes his keyblade and shoots a pearl at the humanoid nobody. Namine takes this as her opportunity to make a run for it. She dashes forward in hopes to escape with the kind.

The room suddenly becomes dark before Namine can reach Micky and escape. She didn’t know what was going on. She couldn’t see or think properly. The room as spinning and her vision was blurring. She didn’t like the darkness. Despite being a nobody the complete darkness frightened her. She wanted to be in the light, she wanted a heart. She wanted to be on the “good side”. If only she could be everything but what she was.

Namine jumps as a hand grips her shoulder. She winces at how powerful the grip was and she was positive it was not Micky’s hand. She struggles, trying to fight the grip and the darkness. If she could draw then she would have gladly attempted to alter Xemnas’s memories. Sadly it did not always work that way. She didn’t have the time, she felt useless.

"Someone...help." She whispers and closes her eyes tightly as she continues to struggle. She could not see anyways so what use was it to have her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Once more, Mickey ignited a Pearl, this time, slamming it into the ground, dispelling the dark aura Xemnas had created.

Staring down Xemnas, Mickey had a steely look in his eye. He wasn't about to let the Superior have Namine... But he wouldn't give her up. ...Wait, that's it! If he won't GIVE... ...Maybe he'll trade!

"Xemnas... Hearts or no, we're still two rational, thinking beings. Now, as a rational being, I must ask: Why would you want Namine, when you could have the secrets of Kingdom Hearts?"

...Oh yeah. If he wasn't before, Xemnas was DEFINITELY listening.

"I Propose a trade... Namine goes free, and I tell you everything I know about Kingdom Hearts; what it truly is, what it's capable of, and, most importantly, how to summon it. And, if you're worried about her safety... Don't be."

The sound of the Keyblade's hilt's leather wrapping creaking showed his emotional state. ...Serious Mickey was a Mickey that was seen once in a blue moon.

"If Sora, or anyone else tries to hurt her, make no mistake, I'll strike them down myself."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 am

"Hmm a trade?"

this proposition was different. Seeing the king in the serious was atleast amusing to the Nobody. He couldnt believe that the king had a serious side. He kept an aerial blade pointed in the mouses direction. Could he really know all of this, how to use, summon and all manner of things about the kingdom hearts?

"Hmm how can you promise all of that, i can honestly say that that deal is intruiguing but for once ill have to decline...i have plans that i have to see to."

he laughed as he focused the nothingness in the room, Red streaks focused into existance surrounding the king. Multitudes of Aerial blades encompassed him in a dome of red as black nothingness that came with them. There were virtually no openings for the mouse to escape. In all actuallity, any opening that would be shown would be gone in under a seccond.

"Now, become eternal..."

He started to open up a Dark tunnel, much like the one the king had used earlier. this one was for a different spot in the multi verse though.

AS he started to step through pulling namine with him the Massive amount of Aerial blades began to rain down on him in masses completly cutting him off from the getaway that was taking place. his words were emphasized, Become Eternal...Light and dark are eternal...and if that holds true so was the nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Ooc; I'm sorry its short ^^"

Namine’s eyes widen for a moment. She didn’t know why Xemnas wanted her so badly. She could only stand there and watch as Micky tried to keep Xemnas from taking her. She had no way to fight him, she was utterly useless. If she did try to fight he would easily gain the upper hand. Weaponless she was useless, she could attempt to use her fists but what good would that do for her?

Looking down at the ground, Namine steps back with Xemnas in to the darkness. The darkness frightened her, but she had no choice. She spares a look at Micky. Sadness was in her eyes. If only she had been more powerful…

With in minutes she is taken by the darkness with the lord of the nobodies, Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:24 pm

OOC: Okay, I'm gonna have to interject here. Sorry, Namine.

Xemnas, you haven't had that spell approved yet. All spells or skills have to be approved prior to use in RP. Even if you aren't technically using it against another character to cause damage. It's in the rules. There are exceptions allowed for previously arranged situations, but as I understand it, this wasn't one of them. The Corridors are being preliminarily allowed because they are Canon abilities for certain Canon characters.

I'm going to suggest that you guys revise your posts, in the interests of fair play.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
King Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 pm

(What Grizz said. ...Since I'm lazy, I say we just keep going. We could just say that the spell burnt out Xemnas's magic reserve.)

Mickey could only watch in horror, between deflecting the Aerial Blades, as Xemnas pulled Namine into the Darkness. NO. Not if he had anything to do with it! With one stroke, he sent one blade into the rest, causing a chain reaction, collapsing the dome. A flying leap sent him into the Corridor just moments before it closed.

---------
In Betwixt and Between
---------

Landing on the ethereal surface, Mickey smiled.

"Xehanort... I know a thing or tow about returning from death. I've seen it. An attack like that probably burned you out. If Sora and Riku could take you on at you strongest, I think Namine and I can take you now!"

He levelled his Keyblade at the Superior, and assumed a combat stance.

"So why don't you let the girl go, and take us on in fair combat? Unless you lost your honor when you lost your mind!"

...Taking no chances, he opened a Corridor some ways off. He looked at it, and gave his trademark whistle. Turning back to look at Xemnas, he prayed to Kingdom Hearts.

"Please... Let someone have heard that. ...Namine still needs training... And I'm not sure I can get out of this alone without taking some serious damage."

---------
On Destiny Islands
---------

...On a very well-known beach, a Corridor of Darkness opened. A distant and powerful whistle could be heard from within. ...Would anyone hear it?
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 am

((Ehh, moving on sounds good to me, too. Do you mind if I join in the fun?))

Standing on the beach, Kairi straightened in surprise at the sound of a distinctive whistle. That sounded like . . .

She was running before she had even finished the thought. Mickey needed their help and she was the only one on the beach at that moment.

She ran through the Corridor, barely even slowing to call her Keyblade to her on the way. When she arrived on the other side she saw Mickey standing opposite one of the Organization members she had seen during the earlier fight on the beach, where Riku had returned, and then she saw Namine.

For a moment an instinct she didn't understand flared up in her heart. She didn't know what that man was doing, but Mickey was standing opposite him and Namine was between them and she wasn't going to let anyone hurt Namine.

She ran directly towards them, bringing her keyblade in front of her in an effort to put herself between Namine and Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 am

(OOC: ok, one thing, its not a spell its mastery over his element, and 2 this is going to get confusing fast..i really just wanted to end this topic because it was starting to get chaotic

-sigh-

i usually prefer keeping it with 3 ppl or under..

and if i really need to ill add it but ill have to admit thats kinda b.s since its not a skill or spel its actually thte weapon.)
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 am

OOC: I stand corrected. I just checked the weapon write-up. It *is* part of the weapon description. So it falls under the same reasoning as Kairi's Light Crescent from the Windwave. My mistake, sorry for the confusion.

As for Kairi joining in, ehh, that's 'cause Mickey doesn't like to give up without one heck of a fight. I mean, really, it's in character for him. He stood by Riku through all sorts of heck trying to keep the kid sane. If you really don't want a fourth player, I understand, and can bow out. Just discuss the matter between yourselves in PM or something and let me know.

Mrs. Grizzley
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

Ooc; Ok I am going to end this topic, sorry everyone. Since Namine is a nobody this ability should be valid. If not please say so asap so i can change the post, however if it is valid please go with it for now Wink

Namine couldn't believe what was happening. Was it possible that Micky had stopped Xemnas? probably, however she knew deep down the no-body would not give up without a fight. That factor alone would lead to deaths that she did not want to bear witness to. She had to end all of this to protect Kairi and the King. She didn't want any more people getting hurt due to her expense.

“Please stop!” She cries out as she stands infront of Xemnas with her arms out streached. She needed power, and the only way to get that was to go with this man. She wanted to be able to protect the people who cared for her from people like Xemnas, but the only way to do so was to go with him. She had no choice, she had to do this. She knew where Micky and Kairi’s heart lay was true. They were willing to be there for her, and Micky was willing to protect her. She was tired of being the one who needed protection.

“I have to go with him, please don’t fight anymore…” Her head bows as she continues to stand there with her arms out stretched as if she were protecting Xemnas. She knew if they honestly needed to they could go through her to get to him. She was hoping they didn’t. She had her reasons for wanting to go with him. This was something she needed to do. She would be back, that she was hell bent on doing. She was going to return to her friends and for once she would be the one protecting them. For now, she needed to go with ‘her own kind’. She needed to learn to control her power as a nobody, she needed to become stronger. Xemnas promised her she would not have to hurt her friends, and she actually believed him.

Once I get stronger…I will defeat him, I’ll protect my friends everyone will see…I promise.

Namine closes her eyes and soon a dark portal appears behind her and Xemnas. She backs up and turns her head to look at Xemnas. Her eyes were glossy as if she were about to cry. However a tear does not fall. She continues to step back, her back presses against Xemnas. As she comes in to contact with him the portal soon surrounds them. They disappear within its depts. She wouldn’t fight him any longer. She wasn’t going to beg for help.

“I’ll be back, I promise.”
She mouths the words as her eyes lock with Kairi’s so Xemnas cannot hear them. Her lips form a gentle smile as she waves weakly with her fingers saying good bye to Kairi and the King.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

(ill post a new topic when i can but from this this part of the rp is closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Room (open)   The White Room (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Room (open)
Page 1 of 1