Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Noctis Skill Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Noctis Skill Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Noctis Skill Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Noctis Skill KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Noctis Skill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis

Noctis

Noctis Skill Empty
PostSubject: Noctis Skill   Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 am

Name: Speed Manipulation

Magic Cost: 5-15 mp (5 mp for short range, 10 mp for mid-range and 15 mp for long range)

Duration: The speed manipulation last for about one to two post, two post maximum. i.e Use to go one place to another. After that one to two post, he must rest for a good one to two post

If this were to be use for battle it would use as an evasive tactic rather than for something to use for an attack (which is why I put supplementary rather than offense) For instance, lets say Noctis wish to dodge a attack that could do alot harm on him, then he would wish for myself to dodge, then he would have to place myself stern on the ground before activating it. But because of what the light ability can do harm to his body, he can only activate either one to two times in a post and has to recover from it

Noctis-opponent-Noctis-opponent-Noctis

If I were activate twice in one post, I would have to wait till it was my third turn to recover where as when I use it once I would have to wait till my second time to recover

Requirements: Noctis must be one either a solid or liquid. He cannot perform this in mid-air

Elemental Alignment: Light

Class: Supplementary

Description: Naturally, Noctis can move fast regardless of his speed manipulation, but when the situation calls for it, Noctis will place either one or both feet on the ground and he will call upon the light of his soul in order to activate it. At that point, he can move around in the "Speed dimension" for a good one to two post without harming himself. This happens in a matter of an instance, the moment he activates his ability he leaves an afterimage of himself.

History: Noctis had never notice how to activate this ability until he was training with Manto at the early age of six when he realize that when Manto was about to punch him, Noctis disappeared only to reappear at the top of a mountain a second later. It was a matter of chance that he found this ability. Manto and Saji told him that this was the same light protected him from the heartless that attacked him all those years ago so it could be hinted that it is a family trait.

Last edited by Noctis on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Noctis Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctis Skill   Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 am

Well okay,
my first concern is: Will this be used in battle? and for what purpose?
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Noctis Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctis Skill   Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am

If this were to be use for battle it would use as an evasive tactic rather than for something to use for an attack (which is why I put supplementary rather than offense) For instance, lets say I wish to dodge a attack that could do alot harm on Noctis, then I would wish for myself to dodge, then I would have to place myself stern on the ground before activating it. But because of what the light ability can do harm to his body, he can only activate either one to two times in a post and has to recover from it

Noctis-opponent-Noctis-opponent-Noctis

If I were activate twice in one post, I would have to wait till it was my third turn to recover where as when I use it once I would have to wait till my second time to recover

Does that help clear up things? Sorry for not being alittle more specific
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

Noctis Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctis Skill   Noctis Skill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

Its ok
and edit that in and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noctis Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctis Skill   Noctis Skill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noctis Skill
Page 1 of 1