Kingdom Hearts Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Age

Throughout the darkness there lies a faint trace of light. Come, choose your side, whether it be darkness or the light, fight for what you think is right. Here, your age begins.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
User Control Panel
Wizer Skill: Contracting Configure Your Profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Wizer Skill: Contracting Kwalletmanager Social
Member List
Groups
Wizer Skill: Contracting Newmsg Private messages
Compose PM
Inbox
Contact Roxas
Contact Luxord
Wizer Skill: Contracting KthememgrTopics Being Watched
Latest topics
» Rhian's Weapon and Armory
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» The Site has Moved!
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 am by MrsGrizzley

» Oren
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm by MrsGrizzley

» Oren's home world
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm by Radney1

» Magic Guilds
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm by Sora

» WE MUST GET MORE USERS!
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm by Sora

» A Princess Exploring (Open)
Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm by Roxas

Affiliates
free forum

Wizer Skill: Contracting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizer

Wizer Skill: Contracting Empty
PostSubject: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Before reading you should know that Wizer won't be doing a full contract on any humans. You can say I forbid it. Another thing is they will be used on my own custom creatures, in most cases, so it's just a method he uses to re-acquire his summons. He's a summoner after all so such a skill is expected of him.

Name: Contracting

Magic Cost: Nothing and Everything. Contracting is an exhausting skill and requires that physical and magical energy be spent once the Contract is sealed. No magic is spent at the activation or the holding of a contract, but once a full contract is sealed and finished all remaining magic is used. If there is no magic in reserve a full contract can still be done with physical energy; but if there is magic, even if it is only one, it is all spent.

Duration: The length of the contract depends entirely on the entity being contracted. The duration is inexpressible because that which is to be contracted must be weakened into a state where they can no longer defend themselves.

Requirements: In order to contract someone or thing those they are aiming to contract cannot be more than 10 yards from the body, before contracting. During contracting the contractor must remain alive, else the contract will break. A fight must ensue in order for the contract to seal.

Class: Sealing

Elemental Alignment: The element of the contract depends on that which is being contracted. Contracting beings of light generates a contract of light and contracting beings of darkness generates a contract of darkness. Contracting elementals breeds a contract of the same element and contracts of non-elementals breeds contracts made of pure Ether.

Effect: The average contract acts as a binding agreement. It can be used on light terms with Human, Heartless, and Nobody to generate a promise and force both parties to go along with that agreement. The full contract is something that cannot be done on half beings and is useless on humans. Because it cannot be performed on half beings, Heartless and Nobody cannot be contracted. A full contract is a magical seal of impeccable power and age. If given enough time the contract can be forcefully signed and contract a being of high power and strength into the body of the contractor. In short: It acts as a sealing technique to bring powerful bodies into the body of another. Only a full contract uses an enormous quantity of magical and physical energy. In some cases a dual contract can be made between the contractor and their target. This can result in a forgery, which is the most advanced and complex spell that the contracting ability is capable of. All those that are contracted cannot leave the body of the contractor, unless released, during contracting they cannot go a certain distance of twelve yards from the host, and all those that are contracted can communicate with the contractor if he communicates with them first.

History: Wizer learned to breed contracts when his father created a dual contract between himself, Wizer and Teranious. As his father died from the injuries he had sustained the contract brought forth Teranious, “The Pride”, and resulted in Wizer’s ability to summon. The seal on his back acts as the “pen and paper” and using the magical seal on his back, his own Ether, and his knowledge, Wizer can seal a being into his own form and call them forth when he wishes. Only the contractor can break a contract, unless it’s a dual contract, and a contractor cannot undo a forgery.
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Hmm . . . so this ability cannot be used in the middle of combat at all? That seems to be the implication.

Using all of his mana, though . . . hmm . . . so the process is thus, the intention to create a contract is declared, followed by a duel between your character and the creature, at the end of which the contract is sealed with all his remaining MP? at which point the thread is ended?

I'd prefer to see a set cost to be paid at the beginning of a spell, but I see the in-character reasons for the change.

So this is a means to an end, right? A way to gain his Summons through RP?

*sigh*

I'm hesitant, but I'll say Approved, unless someone catches something I missed. And I have a nagging feeling I missed something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maracaegrizzley.com
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

It can be done in combat, but it won't work on Nobodies, Heartless, or Humanoid characters.

Thanks for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Alright I'll agree with Kairi
but I'm going to keep an eye on this spell for awhile. Yes you can use it but just keep in mind it willl be watched
Back to top Go down
Wizer

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Alright.
I won't do a Full Contract for a long while, due to my needing a 100 posts first hand; but you should look for the smaller ones. I may use one of those.

Should I elaborate further on those or is everything fine with that as well?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm

things seem fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizer Skill: Contracting   Wizer Skill: Contracting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizer Skill: Contracting
Page 1 of 1